- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Yesterday, we've discovered that there's hope for the action adventure series, Darksiders. The scoop today is that publisher Nordic Games is currently in talks with devs from Vigil Games, who were previously involved with Darksiders. Hopefully, this means that they are serious about reviving the franchise. For a while it seemed like the franchise took a plummet into oblivion, following the sale of THQ.
According to a Nordic Games rep, things are looking good for Darksiders 3: "With regards to Darksiders 3: of course we've always been busy in the background, talking to a lot of former team members about a continuation of the series."
He added: "But we are not ready to announce anything officially." "Before we can say something about the 'how' and 'when' of publishing/financing the sequel is concerned, we are still busy in properly figuring out the 'who' part of this large-scale project."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP