- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Yesterday, we've discovered that there's hope for the action adventure series, Darksiders. The scoop today is that publisher Nordic Games is currently in talks with devs from Vigil Games, who were previously involved with Darksiders. Hopefully, this means that they are serious about reviving the franchise. For a while it seemed like the franchise took a plummet into oblivion, following the sale of THQ.
According to a Nordic Games rep, things are looking good for Darksiders 3: "With regards to Darksiders 3: of course we've always been busy in the background, talking to a lot of former team members about a continuation of the series."
He added: "But we are not ready to announce anything officially." "Before we can say something about the 'how' and 'when' of publishing/financing the sequel is concerned, we are still busy in properly figuring out the 'who' part of this large-scale project."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP