- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Yesterday, we've discovered that there's hope for the action adventure series, Darksiders. The scoop today is that publisher Nordic Games is currently in talks with devs from Vigil Games, who were previously involved with Darksiders. Hopefully, this means that they are serious about reviving the franchise. For a while it seemed like the franchise took a plummet into oblivion, following the sale of THQ.
According to a Nordic Games rep, things are looking good for Darksiders 3: "With regards to Darksiders 3: of course we've always been busy in the background, talking to a lot of former team members about a continuation of the series."
He added: "But we are not ready to announce anything officially." "Before we can say something about the 'how' and 'when' of publishing/financing the sequel is concerned, we are still busy in properly figuring out the 'who' part of this large-scale project."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP