- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Yesterday, we've discovered that there's hope for the action adventure series, Darksiders. The scoop today is that publisher Nordic Games is currently in talks with devs from Vigil Games, who were previously involved with Darksiders. Hopefully, this means that they are serious about reviving the franchise. For a while it seemed like the franchise took a plummet into oblivion, following the sale of THQ.
According to a Nordic Games rep, things are looking good for Darksiders 3: "With regards to Darksiders 3: of course we've always been busy in the background, talking to a lot of former team members about a continuation of the series."
He added: "But we are not ready to announce anything officially." "Before we can say something about the 'how' and 'when' of publishing/financing the sequel is concerned, we are still busy in properly figuring out the 'who' part of this large-scale project."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP