- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Yesterday, we've discovered that there's hope for the action adventure series, Darksiders. The scoop today is that publisher Nordic Games is currently in talks with devs from Vigil Games, who were previously involved with Darksiders. Hopefully, this means that they are serious about reviving the franchise. For a while it seemed like the franchise took a plummet into oblivion, following the sale of THQ.
According to a Nordic Games rep, things are looking good for Darksiders 3: "With regards to Darksiders 3: of course we've always been busy in the background, talking to a lot of former team members about a continuation of the series."
He added: "But we are not ready to announce anything officially." "Before we can say something about the 'how' and 'when' of publishing/financing the sequel is concerned, we are still busy in properly figuring out the 'who' part of this large-scale project."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP