- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Now, here's the bit I like. Apparently, Darksiders II tells the story of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. The plot unfurls at the same time as the events from the original Darksiders game take place. Death goes "through various light and dark realms as he tries to redeem his brother War, the horseman who was blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders."
The sequel to the excellent action game is going to bring "a dramatically larger world, full weapon and armor upgrade systems as well as bigger and more challenging dungeons and vast array of new enemies and bosses."
Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President of Core Games, commented: "We have taken the best parts of Darksiders and improved on them with a host of new mechanics and features. You will see great things from this epic game."
Again, you'll be able to try this one out on consoles and PC. Be on the lookout for Darksiders II come 2012. More info available via www.Darksiders.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP