- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Now, here's the bit I like. Apparently, Darksiders II tells the story of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. The plot unfurls at the same time as the events from the original Darksiders game take place. Death goes "through various light and dark realms as he tries to redeem his brother War, the horseman who was blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders."
The sequel to the excellent action game is going to bring "a dramatically larger world, full weapon and armor upgrade systems as well as bigger and more challenging dungeons and vast array of new enemies and bosses."
Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President of Core Games, commented: "We have taken the best parts of Darksiders and improved on them with a host of new mechanics and features. You will see great things from this epic game."
Again, you'll be able to try this one out on consoles and PC. Be on the lookout for Darksiders II come 2012. More info available via www.Darksiders.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP