- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
Now, here's the bit I like. Apparently, Darksiders II tells the story of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. The plot unfurls at the same time as the events from the original Darksiders game take place. Death goes "through various light and dark realms as he tries to redeem his brother War, the horseman who was blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders."
The sequel to the excellent action game is going to bring "a dramatically larger world, full weapon and armor upgrade systems as well as bigger and more challenging dungeons and vast array of new enemies and bosses."
Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President of Core Games, commented: "We have taken the best parts of Darksiders and improved on them with a host of new mechanics and features. You will see great things from this epic game."
Again, you'll be able to try this one out on consoles and PC. Be on the lookout for Darksiders II come 2012. More info available via www.Darksiders.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP