- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Now, here's the bit I like. Apparently, Darksiders II tells the story of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. The plot unfurls at the same time as the events from the original Darksiders game take place. Death goes "through various light and dark realms as he tries to redeem his brother War, the horseman who was blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders."
The sequel to the excellent action game is going to bring "a dramatically larger world, full weapon and armor upgrade systems as well as bigger and more challenging dungeons and vast array of new enemies and bosses."
Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President of Core Games, commented: "We have taken the best parts of Darksiders and improved on them with a host of new mechanics and features. You will see great things from this epic game."
Again, you'll be able to try this one out on consoles and PC. Be on the lookout for Darksiders II come 2012. More info available via www.Darksiders.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP