- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Now, here's the bit I like. Apparently, Darksiders II tells the story of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. The plot unfurls at the same time as the events from the original Darksiders game take place. Death goes "through various light and dark realms as he tries to redeem his brother War, the horseman who was blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders."
The sequel to the excellent action game is going to bring "a dramatically larger world, full weapon and armor upgrade systems as well as bigger and more challenging dungeons and vast array of new enemies and bosses."
Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President of Core Games, commented: "We have taken the best parts of Darksiders and improved on them with a host of new mechanics and features. You will see great things from this epic game."
Again, you'll be able to try this one out on consoles and PC. Be on the lookout for Darksiders II come 2012. More info available via www.Darksiders.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP