- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Darksiders: Wrath of War and Darksiders 2 are definitely among my favorite games of all time. For quite some time it seemed that the Darksiders franchise was lost following the downfall of THQ. Eventually though, the license was snatched by Austrian publisher Nordic Games. Even so, no projects were mentioned after that.
Today, well-known comic book artist Joe Madureira, who was also creative director at Vigil, hinted that we might be looking at a Darksiders-related announcement soon. The news emerged on Madureria's Facebook page. Here's the word:
Darksiders-- DS is not dead!!! The new owner, Nordic seems very committed to continuing the series. As far as my involvement, I can't say at this point. Hopefully we will all have exciting news about the franchise soon!!!!!!
Pretty sweet news, as long as they don't announce: Darksiders: Death vs. Pestilence - a lovely free-to-play MMO fighting game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP