- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Darksiders: Wrath of War and Darksiders 2 are definitely among my favorite games of all time. For quite some time it seemed that the Darksiders franchise was lost following the downfall of THQ. Eventually though, the license was snatched by Austrian publisher Nordic Games. Even so, no projects were mentioned after that.
Today, well-known comic book artist Joe Madureira, who was also creative director at Vigil, hinted that we might be looking at a Darksiders-related announcement soon. The news emerged on Madureria's Facebook page. Here's the word:
Darksiders-- DS is not dead!!! The new owner, Nordic seems very committed to continuing the series. As far as my involvement, I can't say at this point. Hopefully we will all have exciting news about the franchise soon!!!!!!
Pretty sweet news, as long as they don't announce: Darksiders: Death vs. Pestilence - a lovely free-to-play MMO fighting game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP