- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Darksiders: Wrath of War and Darksiders 2 are definitely among my favorite games of all time. For quite some time it seemed that the Darksiders franchise was lost following the downfall of THQ. Eventually though, the license was snatched by Austrian publisher Nordic Games. Even so, no projects were mentioned after that.
Today, well-known comic book artist Joe Madureira, who was also creative director at Vigil, hinted that we might be looking at a Darksiders-related announcement soon. The news emerged on Madureria's Facebook page. Here's the word:
Darksiders-- DS is not dead!!! The new owner, Nordic seems very committed to continuing the series. As far as my involvement, I can't say at this point. Hopefully we will all have exciting news about the franchise soon!!!!!!
Pretty sweet news, as long as they don't announce: Darksiders: Death vs. Pestilence - a lovely free-to-play MMO fighting game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP