- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
PC gamers now have a chance to experience Vigil Games action adventure, Darksiders: Wrath of War (which we have reviewed back in January 2010 for the Xbox 360). The PC version of the game has now shipped to stores, with Vigil Games claiming they have re-engineered the game from the ground up to deliver the same great action as the console games, "while taking advantage of keyboard and mouse controls."
Travis Plane, Vice President of Global Brand Management commented, "It is important that the PC audience get to experience the same great product as the console audience so we pulled out all the stops to optimize this version. If you didn't previously buy the console version now is the perfect opportunity to try Darksiders for yourself."
*Note: The console versions are called Darksiders: Wrath of War, while the PC edition was names simply "Darksiders."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP