- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
PC gamers now have a chance to experience Vigil Games action adventure, Darksiders: Wrath of War (which we have reviewed back in January 2010 for the Xbox 360). The PC version of the game has now shipped to stores, with Vigil Games claiming they have re-engineered the game from the ground up to deliver the same great action as the console games, "while taking advantage of keyboard and mouse controls."
Travis Plane, Vice President of Global Brand Management commented, "It is important that the PC audience get to experience the same great product as the console audience so we pulled out all the stops to optimize this version. If you didn't previously buy the console version now is the perfect opportunity to try Darksiders for yourself."
*Note: The console versions are called Darksiders: Wrath of War, while the PC edition was names simply "Darksiders."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP