- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
PC gamers now have a chance to experience Vigil Games action adventure, Darksiders: Wrath of War (which we have reviewed back in January 2010 for the Xbox 360). The PC version of the game has now shipped to stores, with Vigil Games claiming they have re-engineered the game from the ground up to deliver the same great action as the console games, "while taking advantage of keyboard and mouse controls."
Travis Plane, Vice President of Global Brand Management commented, "It is important that the PC audience get to experience the same great product as the console audience so we pulled out all the stops to optimize this version. If you didn't previously buy the console version now is the perfect opportunity to try Darksiders for yourself."
*Note: The console versions are called Darksiders: Wrath of War, while the PC edition was names simply "Darksiders."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP