- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Microsoft and 343 Industries have revealed that Hollywood director David Fincher ("Fight Club," "The Social Network," "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo") is taking on the role as executive producer of the upcoming Halo 4 launch trailer, with visual effects lead Tim Miller ("Scott Pilgrim vs. the World," "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo") directing the trailer.
"I'm excited about the opportunity to direct the 'Halo 4' launch trailer in creative partnership with 343 Industries and David Fincher," said Miller, who also collaborated with Fincher to create the title sequence for the Academy award-winning 2011 film, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." "'Halo is one of the most iconic sci-fi universes, with a depth that allows for amazingly cinematic and emotionally riveting stories. The chance to tell a story that explores never-before-seen facets of Master Chief's journey is an honor. Our goal is to deliver a blockbuster, Hollywood-quality trailer that raises the bar for the award-winning legacy of live-action 'Halo' storytelling and gets fans stoked for the return of Master Chief."
The extended two-minute trailer will make its world premiere during the 18th October episode of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (airs weeknights on NBC at 11:35pm CT) before the launch of "Halo 4" on 6th November. It will be available on Halo Waypoint and the Xbox YouTube channel immediately following the broadcast debut (around 6am BST).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP