- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Zombie Studios' Daylight, a procedurally generated horror game for the PlayStation 4 and PC, was supposed to release on April 8th, but now the studio has said they are delaying it until April 29th. The reason? They need to make it scarier.
"First news you need to know about Daylight is that we had to delay the release date by several weeks. Here's the thing: the way Daylight is developed is completely different because of its procedural generation," the studio said in a statement. "In a lot of ways it really helped the team by streamlining the environment creation, but it's taken extra time to make sure all the scare cues are properly."
In the meantime, they hope you'll be satiated with the new trailer above.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP