- COMIC: XCOM The Healing Process
- Evenin '13
- SimCity's Amusement Park Pack Leaked, Releases May 28th
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Re-Confirmed For PC Release
- Game Gear Games Coming to 3DS eShop
- Nintendo Open E3 Gaming Doors to Public at Best Buy
- The Wonderful 101 Gets a Release Date
- GTA 5 Screens - Cars, Motorbikes and Scuba Diving
- Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Ships
- Driveclub PS4 Screenshots
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gathering & Exploration Video
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Gathering And Exploration Dev. Diary
- Gran Turismo 6
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City\'s most dangerous
- Metro: Last Light
- Resident Evil: Revelations
Panic Dev. Diary
- Command & Conquer
Beyond the Battle Dev Diary
Dead Island: Riptide -- from Techland -- is going to offer a 5th playable character. The devs hope Riptide will make the whole story darker (VG247 via DIR).
"For example, in Dead Island the beauty of the island was often created by man ' the Beach Resort, Hotel, etc. ' and the terror was created by the zombies," says Deep Silver creative director Sebastian Reichert. "This main design theme has changed. Palanai is an island full of natural beauty, for example, wonderful waterfalls, contrasted by natural destruction caused by storms, monsoons and rain. And of course the zombies."
"Plotwise, 'darker' is good description of where we're heading, but of course we stay bright and beautiful on the outside," Reichert continues. "We are taking a very special step in this installment and we are looking forward to see how the fans react to it."
Oh and don't forget that the same folks who are working on this game are also working on Project Hell.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP