- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Capcom announced today along with their E3 lineup that Dead Rising 3 will leave Xbox One exclusivity for Steam. There is no definitive release date yet, but it will be available this summer.
In addition, Microsoft now has drivers for the PC for Xbox One controller compatibility. I can't believe it has taken this long, but at least it's here. Since Capcom has promised both controller and mouse and keyboard support for the game, this is all quite timely indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP