- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Capcom announced today along with their E3 lineup that Dead Rising 3 will leave Xbox One exclusivity for Steam. There is no definitive release date yet, but it will be available this summer.
In addition, Microsoft now has drivers for the PC for Xbox One controller compatibility. I can't believe it has taken this long, but at least it's here. Since Capcom has promised both controller and mouse and keyboard support for the game, this is all quite timely indeed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP