- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Dead Space appears to be another franchise from EA, which the industry giant intends to milk all the way. Apart from having a live-action Dead Space in the works, the company revealed it's developing two video games - Dead Space 2, as well as Dead Space 3.
More on this over at Variety.
Dead Space was a great game, for me anyway. Making it into a movie just looks like pushing it a bit. There are too many sci-fi horrors in Hollywood at the moment.
As for the game sequels, well, such a move was expected from Electronic Arts. Let's hope they bring something new an interesting to the setting.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP