- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Dead Space appears to be another franchise from EA, which the industry giant intends to milk all the way. Apart from having a live-action Dead Space in the works, the company revealed it's developing two video games - Dead Space 2, as well as Dead Space 3.
More on this over at Variety.
Dead Space was a great game, for me anyway. Making it into a movie just looks like pushing it a bit. There are too many sci-fi horrors in Hollywood at the moment.
As for the game sequels, well, such a move was expected from Electronic Arts. Let's hope they bring something new an interesting to the setting.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP