- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Dead Space appears to be another franchise from EA, which the industry giant intends to milk all the way. Apart from having a live-action Dead Space in the works, the company revealed it's developing two video games - Dead Space 2, as well as Dead Space 3.
More on this over at Variety.
Dead Space was a great game, for me anyway. Making it into a movie just looks like pushing it a bit. There are too many sci-fi horrors in Hollywood at the moment.
As for the game sequels, well, such a move was expected from Electronic Arts. Let's hope they bring something new an interesting to the setting.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP