- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Dead Space appears to be another franchise from EA, which the industry giant intends to milk all the way. Apart from having a live-action Dead Space in the works, the company revealed it's developing two video games - Dead Space 2, as well as Dead Space 3.
More on this over at Variety.
Dead Space was a great game, for me anyway. Making it into a movie just looks like pushing it a bit. There are too many sci-fi horrors in Hollywood at the moment.
As for the game sequels, well, such a move was expected from Electronic Arts. Let's hope they bring something new an interesting to the setting.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP