- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
Deal of the day on Steam, folks. At this very moment, you can buy the PC version of Dead Space 2 for 5 measly American dollars (or 2,49 euros if you're in Europe).
If you forgot what Visceral's shooter is about, here's a snip from our review:
"This game relies on the successful formula of Dead Space 1, offering lots of choices on how to deal with hordes of oncoming Necromorphs. The familiar limb-cutting routine is still your best bet and, yes, the famous Plasma Cutter (which is available right from the start or you can import the Cutter from the original if you have a save game from Dead Space 1 handy). The key in this one is not to fall into the same trap as in the original and just stick to one weapon exclusively. You can do that, of course, but then you'll be missing out so much that is offered with a variety of cool weaponry. In the end, I found myself using three weapons simultaneously - the Plasma Cutter, Detonator Mines and my personal favorite the Seeker Rifle (a deadly futuristic version of the sniper rifle). So, it's good to see that the developers paid more attention to how the weapons are balanced in DS 2."
Read our review of Dead Space 2.
By the way, Visceral Games is currently working on an untitled Star Wars game, with writer Amy Henning (formerly of Uncharted glory) onboard, in addition to co-writer Todd Stashwick (star from the TV series Justified and Heroes).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP