- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Deal of the day on Steam, folks. At this very moment, you can buy the PC version of Dead Space 2 for 5 measly American dollars (or 2,49 euros if you're in Europe).
If you forgot what Visceral's shooter is about, here's a snip from our review:
"This game relies on the successful formula of Dead Space 1, offering lots of choices on how to deal with hordes of oncoming Necromorphs. The familiar limb-cutting routine is still your best bet and, yes, the famous Plasma Cutter (which is available right from the start or you can import the Cutter from the original if you have a save game from Dead Space 1 handy). The key in this one is not to fall into the same trap as in the original and just stick to one weapon exclusively. You can do that, of course, but then you'll be missing out so much that is offered with a variety of cool weaponry. In the end, I found myself using three weapons simultaneously - the Plasma Cutter, Detonator Mines and my personal favorite the Seeker Rifle (a deadly futuristic version of the sniper rifle). So, it's good to see that the developers paid more attention to how the weapons are balanced in DS 2."
Read our review of Dead Space 2.
By the way, Visceral Games is currently working on an untitled Star Wars game, with writer Amy Henning (formerly of Uncharted glory) onboard, in addition to co-writer Todd Stashwick (star from the TV series Justified and Heroes).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP