- Titanfall Outsells inFAMOUS Second Son in March
- RUMOR: 2D Prince of Persia is in the Works
- New Bound by Flame Hero Screenshots
- Microsoft Sells 5 Million Xbox One Units to Retailers
- Risen 3 Cinematic Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
Dead Space 3 is the latest iteration in Visceral Games' survival horror series. However, the third installment is going to take a stronger turn towards action and far less on survival (which is a major bummer to say the least, but what can you do).
Anyway, the developers are planning to share a big announcement, as hinted via the Dead Space 3 Facebook page. The update on FB simply says: "There's going to be some big Dead Space 3 news tomorrow! Stay tuned!"
Well, they've already announced the co-op feature, so what could this possibly be?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Gonna upgrade my PC for Watch Dogs:
|Gonna upgrade it anyway.||31.13%|