- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
There's a short video taken from an Israeli TV show, which evidently talks about some of the aspects of video game development and, not surprisingly enough, it has a dude from EA talking about Dead Space. There's a Dead Space 3 logo shown briefly in one of the shots, as well as some concept art, so now everyone's yapping about how this is the first sight of Visceral Games' third installment in the horror series.
Dead Space and Dead Space 2 were great games, but I'm starting to think they need to mix things up a bit for the third game. Or maybe they should just stay focused on survival horror elements. Yes, they did that for the second game, but they need to do it more so... Otherwise, it's just another action game.
Still, EA is keeping silent about Dead Space 3 for the time being, so no official word from them or Visceral. Stay tuned... Maybe they'll give us a clue, sooner or later.
Thanks, IGN and thanks Israeli TV :)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP