- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
There's a short video taken from an Israeli TV show, which evidently talks about some of the aspects of video game development and, not surprisingly enough, it has a dude from EA talking about Dead Space. There's a Dead Space 3 logo shown briefly in one of the shots, as well as some concept art, so now everyone's yapping about how this is the first sight of Visceral Games' third installment in the horror series.
Dead Space and Dead Space 2 were great games, but I'm starting to think they need to mix things up a bit for the third game. Or maybe they should just stay focused on survival horror elements. Yes, they did that for the second game, but they need to do it more so... Otherwise, it's just another action game.
Still, EA is keeping silent about Dead Space 3 for the time being, so no official word from them or Visceral. Stay tuned... Maybe they'll give us a clue, sooner or later.
Thanks, IGN and thanks Israeli TV :)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP