- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
There's a short video taken from an Israeli TV show, which evidently talks about some of the aspects of video game development and, not surprisingly enough, it has a dude from EA talking about Dead Space. There's a Dead Space 3 logo shown briefly in one of the shots, as well as some concept art, so now everyone's yapping about how this is the first sight of Visceral Games' third installment in the horror series.
Dead Space and Dead Space 2 were great games, but I'm starting to think they need to mix things up a bit for the third game. Or maybe they should just stay focused on survival horror elements. Yes, they did that for the second game, but they need to do it more so... Otherwise, it's just another action game.
Still, EA is keeping silent about Dead Space 3 for the time being, so no official word from them or Visceral. Stay tuned... Maybe they'll give us a clue, sooner or later.
Thanks, IGN and thanks Israeli TV :)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP