- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
There's a short video taken from an Israeli TV show, which evidently talks about some of the aspects of video game development and, not surprisingly enough, it has a dude from EA talking about Dead Space. There's a Dead Space 3 logo shown briefly in one of the shots, as well as some concept art, so now everyone's yapping about how this is the first sight of Visceral Games' third installment in the horror series.
Dead Space and Dead Space 2 were great games, but I'm starting to think they need to mix things up a bit for the third game. Or maybe they should just stay focused on survival horror elements. Yes, they did that for the second game, but they need to do it more so... Otherwise, it's just another action game.
Still, EA is keeping silent about Dead Space 3 for the time being, so no official word from them or Visceral. Stay tuned... Maybe they'll give us a clue, sooner or later.
Thanks, IGN and thanks Israeli TV :)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP