- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
There's a short video taken from an Israeli TV show, which evidently talks about some of the aspects of video game development and, not surprisingly enough, it has a dude from EA talking about Dead Space. There's a Dead Space 3 logo shown briefly in one of the shots, as well as some concept art, so now everyone's yapping about how this is the first sight of Visceral Games' third installment in the horror series.
Dead Space and Dead Space 2 were great games, but I'm starting to think they need to mix things up a bit for the third game. Or maybe they should just stay focused on survival horror elements. Yes, they did that for the second game, but they need to do it more so... Otherwise, it's just another action game.
Still, EA is keeping silent about Dead Space 3 for the time being, so no official word from them or Visceral. Stay tuned... Maybe they'll give us a clue, sooner or later.
Thanks, IGN and thanks Israeli TV :)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP