- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
The third installment in the survival horror series Dead Space is supposedly going to take place on an icy planet named Tau Volantis. Evidently, there won't be much traversing through space ships this time around, if this report is to be believed.
In the beginning of Dead Space 3, Isaac Clarke, the central character of the series, crash-lands on this icy new world and for a while is convinced that he's the only survivor. He heads to an abandoned waystation, to hide from a powerful snowstorm. Turns out there is another survivor, badly injured.
Pretty soon Isaac discovers that Ellie (a crucial character in the Dead Space series) is located at a nearby facility. Immediately after that, Isaac snatches a snowsuit and goes out in the blizzard to find her.
Mind you, other new characters are reportedly in the picture as well, such as a character named Jennifer. "The trio scale a mountain, but Jennifer is reluctant to do so. She's a tech type excited over finding a codex and plans to reverse engineer research by a group called Rosetta to gain access to it. As they climb up the mountain, they hear a howl from below, but cannot spot what kind of creature made the sound," reports Siliconera.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP