- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
The third installment in the survival horror series Dead Space is supposedly going to take place on an icy planet named Tau Volantis. Evidently, there won't be much traversing through space ships this time around, if this report is to be believed.
In the beginning of Dead Space 3, Isaac Clarke, the central character of the series, crash-lands on this icy new world and for a while is convinced that he's the only survivor. He heads to an abandoned waystation, to hide from a powerful snowstorm. Turns out there is another survivor, badly injured.
Pretty soon Isaac discovers that Ellie (a crucial character in the Dead Space series) is located at a nearby facility. Immediately after that, Isaac snatches a snowsuit and goes out in the blizzard to find her.
Mind you, other new characters are reportedly in the picture as well, such as a character named Jennifer. "The trio scale a mountain, but Jennifer is reluctant to do so. She's a tech type excited over finding a codex and plans to reverse engineer research by a group called Rosetta to gain access to it. As they climb up the mountain, they hear a howl from below, but cannot spot what kind of creature made the sound," reports Siliconera.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP