- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
The third installment in the survival horror series Dead Space is supposedly going to take place on an icy planet named Tau Volantis. Evidently, there won't be much traversing through space ships this time around, if this report is to be believed.
In the beginning of Dead Space 3, Isaac Clarke, the central character of the series, crash-lands on this icy new world and for a while is convinced that he's the only survivor. He heads to an abandoned waystation, to hide from a powerful snowstorm. Turns out there is another survivor, badly injured.
Pretty soon Isaac discovers that Ellie (a crucial character in the Dead Space series) is located at a nearby facility. Immediately after that, Isaac snatches a snowsuit and goes out in the blizzard to find her.
Mind you, other new characters are reportedly in the picture as well, such as a character named Jennifer. "The trio scale a mountain, but Jennifer is reluctant to do so. She's a tech type excited over finding a codex and plans to reverse engineer research by a group called Rosetta to gain access to it. As they climb up the mountain, they hear a howl from below, but cannot spot what kind of creature made the sound," reports Siliconera.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP