- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
The third installment in the survival horror series Dead Space is supposedly going to take place on an icy planet named Tau Volantis. Evidently, there won't be much traversing through space ships this time around, if this report is to be believed.
In the beginning of Dead Space 3, Isaac Clarke, the central character of the series, crash-lands on this icy new world and for a while is convinced that he's the only survivor. He heads to an abandoned waystation, to hide from a powerful snowstorm. Turns out there is another survivor, badly injured.
Pretty soon Isaac discovers that Ellie (a crucial character in the Dead Space series) is located at a nearby facility. Immediately after that, Isaac snatches a snowsuit and goes out in the blizzard to find her.
Mind you, other new characters are reportedly in the picture as well, such as a character named Jennifer. "The trio scale a mountain, but Jennifer is reluctant to do so. She's a tech type excited over finding a codex and plans to reverse engineer research by a group called Rosetta to gain access to it. As they climb up the mountain, they hear a howl from below, but cannot spot what kind of creature made the sound," reports Siliconera.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP