- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Publisher EA confirmed that they are going to launch a new Dead Space title during the current fiscal year ending March 31, 2013. The scoop got out during an investor call last night: "At the foundation is another year of blockbuster brands: Madden NFL, FIFA, Sim City, Medal of Honor, Dead Space, and Need for Speed as well as mobile hits like The Simpsons Tapped Out, and Bejeweled." (Thanks, CVG)
Also, when speaking to Game Informer, EA said: "There's no further information today but watch for several big product announcements from EA at E3 in June."
In other words, there's probably going to be a Dead Space 3 announcement during the E3, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP