- Mornin '14
- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
Publisher EA confirmed that they are going to launch a new Dead Space title during the current fiscal year ending March 31, 2013. The scoop got out during an investor call last night: "At the foundation is another year of blockbuster brands: Madden NFL, FIFA, Sim City, Medal of Honor, Dead Space, and Need for Speed as well as mobile hits like The Simpsons Tapped Out, and Bejeweled." (Thanks, CVG)
Also, when speaking to Game Informer, EA said: "There's no further information today but watch for several big product announcements from EA at E3 in June."
In other words, there's probably going to be a Dead Space 3 announcement during the E3, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP