- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Publisher EA confirmed that they are going to launch a new Dead Space title during the current fiscal year ending March 31, 2013. The scoop got out during an investor call last night: "At the foundation is another year of blockbuster brands: Madden NFL, FIFA, Sim City, Medal of Honor, Dead Space, and Need for Speed as well as mobile hits like The Simpsons Tapped Out, and Bejeweled." (Thanks, CVG)
Also, when speaking to Game Informer, EA said: "There's no further information today but watch for several big product announcements from EA at E3 in June."
In other words, there's probably going to be a Dead Space 3 announcement during the E3, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP