- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Last week, we've learned certain details about the third installment in the survival horror series Dead Space. Before that, we also had some leaked artwork. Although it's still very much in the rumor category, word is that Dead Space 3 will take place on an Icy Planet and not within the confines of a space ship (like the previous two games). Today, Siliconera, continues with more details about the game.
Well, here's the word and (if true) it's a major SPOILER, so bear that in mind before reading on:
In the beginning, Dead Space 3 is set aboard a command center where Isaac talks to the Captain. He sends Isaac on a mission to rescue a woman on Tau Volantis and bring her back to Mars. Isaac accepts the mission because there is a warrant out for his arrest and his alternative is to deal with EarthGov. He reluctantly descends on to the iceball along with Ellie.
Isaac has a split personality in Dead Space 3 and "Shadow Isaac" taunts Isaac every chance he gets. For example, Shadow Isaac calls Isaac an idiot after he falls into a tunnel late in the game. Isaac complains this rescue mission isn't his mission and the shadow retorts and tells Isaac he turns his back on the wrong things. Isaac shouts to the shadow to shut up, who replies to Isaac by saying he's making all of the noise. Dead Space 3 is going to have this kind of banter ' a sarcastic shadow and Isaac crossing tongues. Players will be able to see the shadow as a separate on screen character.
Dead Space 3 has no release date at this time, nor have we received any official info and media on it from Visceral and EA.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP