- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Last week, we've learned certain details about the third installment in the survival horror series Dead Space. Before that, we also had some leaked artwork. Although it's still very much in the rumor category, word is that Dead Space 3 will take place on an Icy Planet and not within the confines of a space ship (like the previous two games). Today, Siliconera, continues with more details about the game.
Well, here's the word and (if true) it's a major SPOILER, so bear that in mind before reading on:
In the beginning, Dead Space 3 is set aboard a command center where Isaac talks to the Captain. He sends Isaac on a mission to rescue a woman on Tau Volantis and bring her back to Mars. Isaac accepts the mission because there is a warrant out for his arrest and his alternative is to deal with EarthGov. He reluctantly descends on to the iceball along with Ellie.
Isaac has a split personality in Dead Space 3 and "Shadow Isaac" taunts Isaac every chance he gets. For example, Shadow Isaac calls Isaac an idiot after he falls into a tunnel late in the game. Isaac complains this rescue mission isn't his mission and the shadow retorts and tells Isaac he turns his back on the wrong things. Isaac shouts to the shadow to shut up, who replies to Isaac by saying he's making all of the noise. Dead Space 3 is going to have this kind of banter ' a sarcastic shadow and Isaac crossing tongues. Players will be able to see the shadow as a separate on screen character.
Dead Space 3 has no release date at this time, nor have we received any official info and media on it from Visceral and EA.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP