- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Check out the latest screens (extremely hi-res) from Activision's multiplatform action game, Deadpool:
Here's what Deadpool has to say about it: "Hey suits, listen up ‘cause I’ve got some pretty sweet news to break. I, DEADPOOL, today announced that I’ve… (ahem…we’ve) …yes, right…WE’VE decided to make a kick-butt, butt-kicking new video game based on the awesome-ing-ist Super Hero ever known to man …(and woman, if you know what we’re sayin’) – starring yours truly, ME – DEADPOOL. I know, I know…I pee’d myself a little with excitement just now too (you call that ‘a little?’)."
UPDATE: Activision also revealed that the game will be released on June 25, 2013, for PS3, PC and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP