- Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta Pushed Back (Updated)
- PlayStation Plus Games for December Revealed
- PC Games on Sale Folks, Steam-side
- Mornin '15
- Codemasters Devoted to Racing Games Again
- Star Wars: Battlefront Free DLC, And Sequel Plans
- PS4 Sells Over 30 Million
- Captain America: Civil War Trailer Shows Promise
Check out the latest screens (extremely hi-res) from Activision's multiplatform action game, Deadpool:
Here's what Deadpool has to say about it: "Hey suits, listen up ‘cause I’ve got some pretty sweet news to break. I, DEADPOOL, today announced that I’ve… (ahem…we’ve) …yes, right…WE’VE decided to make a kick-butt, butt-kicking new video game based on the awesome-ing-ist Super Hero ever known to man …(and woman, if you know what we’re sayin’) – starring yours truly, ME – DEADPOOL. I know, I know…I pee’d myself a little with excitement just now too (you call that ‘a little?’)."
UPDATE: Activision also revealed that the game will be released on June 25, 2013, for PS3, PC and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Excited about Fallout 4?
|Of course I fucking am! ||65.18%|
|Nah, not really. ||34.82%|