- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Check out the latest screens (extremely hi-res) from Activision's multiplatform action game, Deadpool:
Here's what Deadpool has to say about it: "Hey suits, listen up ‘cause I’ve got some pretty sweet news to break. I, DEADPOOL, today announced that I’ve… (ahem…we’ve) …yes, right…WE’VE decided to make a kick-butt, butt-kicking new video game based on the awesome-ing-ist Super Hero ever known to man …(and woman, if you know what we’re sayin’) – starring yours truly, ME – DEADPOOL. I know, I know…I pee’d myself a little with excitement just now too (you call that ‘a little?’)."
UPDATE: Activision also revealed that the game will be released on June 25, 2013, for PS3, PC and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
If I buy a VR headset, it will be:
|PlayStation VR ||14.15%|
|Google Cardboard (mobile) ||9.38%|
|Gear VR (mobile)||9.01%|
|Zeiss VR One (mobile)||8.46%|
|Homido (mobile) ||8.36%|
|LG 360 VR (mobile)||5.33%|