- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Dark Souls 2 fans have decided to commiserate together and show everyone just how much everyone sucks at the game. The site tracks all of the player deaths logged in the game.
The game has only been out for two days, and the site has counted 1,311,973 deaths on the Xbox 360 and 2,991,976 on the PlayStation 3. Either there are more PS3 players than 360, or PS3 players suck at the game far more.
How many times have you died thus far?[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP