- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Dark Souls 2 fans have decided to commiserate together and show everyone just how much everyone sucks at the game. The site tracks all of the player deaths logged in the game.
The game has only been out for two days, and the site has counted 1,311,973 deaths on the Xbox 360 and 2,991,976 on the PlayStation 3. Either there are more PS3 players than 360, or PS3 players suck at the game far more.
How many times have you died thus far?[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP