- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Dark Souls 2 fans have decided to commiserate together and show everyone just how much everyone sucks at the game. The site tracks all of the player deaths logged in the game.
The game has only been out for two days, and the site has counted 1,311,973 deaths on the Xbox 360 and 2,991,976 on the PlayStation 3. Either there are more PS3 players than 360, or PS3 players suck at the game far more.
How many times have you died thus far?[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP