- REVIEW: Titan Souls Review
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
- Phil Harrison Leaves Xbox
- Star Wars Battlefront Screenshots
- Star Wars Battlefront Info Leaks
- Blizzard Will Patch Out Rift Trials
- Rock Band 4 Will Support Older Peripherals
- Mornin '15
- Star Wars Battlefront Releases in November
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Second Trailer
- Project CARS Has a 'Guaranteed' Release Date
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 'Ghostable'
- Australia Branch of 2K Shutting Down
- Journey Will Release on PS4 in Retail Collection
- The Witcher 3 Has Gone Gold
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture Trailer
- Indie Game Corner: 'Samorost 3'
Dark Souls 2 fans have decided to commiserate together and show everyone just how much everyone sucks at the game. The site tracks all of the player deaths logged in the game.
The game has only been out for two days, and the site has counted 1,311,973 deaths on the Xbox 360 and 2,991,976 on the PlayStation 3. Either there are more PS3 players than 360, or PS3 players suck at the game far more.
How many times have you died thus far?[Source]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP