- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Deep Silver has partnered with Swedish studio Fatshark to create Escape Dead Island, a standalone game that is about exactly what the title says it is.
It stars a documentarian, Cliff Caylow, who is yes, trying to escape from Dead Island all while capturing photographs of his experience to share the tale in case he survives. Instead of killing everything in sight, the game largely focuses on stealth and survival. However, it's not that generic; Caylow is plagued by hallucinations and dream sequences where he doesn't know if what he is seeing or experienced is real.
The announcement trailer explains it a little better. It's something you have to really see to grasp.
Escape Dead Island will release this fall for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC for $40.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP