- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
Deep Silver has partnered with Swedish studio Fatshark to create Escape Dead Island, a standalone game that is about exactly what the title says it is.
It stars a documentarian, Cliff Caylow, who is yes, trying to escape from Dead Island all while capturing photographs of his experience to share the tale in case he survives. Instead of killing everything in sight, the game largely focuses on stealth and survival. However, it's not that generic; Caylow is plagued by hallucinations and dream sequences where he doesn't know if what he is seeing or experienced is real.
The announcement trailer explains it a little better. It's something you have to really see to grasp.
Escape Dead Island will release this fall for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC for $40.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP