- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Deep Silver has partnered with Swedish studio Fatshark to create Escape Dead Island, a standalone game that is about exactly what the title says it is.
It stars a documentarian, Cliff Caylow, who is yes, trying to escape from Dead Island all while capturing photographs of his experience to share the tale in case he survives. Instead of killing everything in sight, the game largely focuses on stealth and survival. However, it's not that generic; Caylow is plagued by hallucinations and dream sequences where he doesn't know if what he is seeing or experienced is real.
The announcement trailer explains it a little better. It's something you have to really see to grasp.
Escape Dead Island will release this fall for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC for $40.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP