- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Deep Silver has partnered with Swedish studio Fatshark to create Escape Dead Island, a standalone game that is about exactly what the title says it is.
It stars a documentarian, Cliff Caylow, who is yes, trying to escape from Dead Island all while capturing photographs of his experience to share the tale in case he survives. Instead of killing everything in sight, the game largely focuses on stealth and survival. However, it's not that generic; Caylow is plagued by hallucinations and dream sequences where he doesn't know if what he is seeing or experienced is real.
The announcement trailer explains it a little better. It's something you have to really see to grasp.
Escape Dead Island will release this fall for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC for $40.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP