- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
An online retailer suggested that new generation versions of Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light are releasing soon. Deep Silver has confirmed this to be true, a collection called Metro Redux for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. They've promised to provide more details, possibly a release date, before E3.
The following is Deep Silver's statement posted on the Metro series' website.
Is Metro Redux real?
Yes. We never made any secret of 4A's desire to bring Metro to the latest generation of console hardware.
But what you saw leaked was taken from an old, internal planning presentation, containing some nuggets of truth but a lot of hypothetical ideas and place holder material....
As you can see, we're not quite ready to reveal 4A Games' first next-gen console project, but we will be making an announcement this side of E3.
And we think the reality is a lot more exciting than the out-dated material that got leaked shows, and we're itching to share it with you. Just not yet.
It seems like an odd choice for resource allocation, as I'm not sure either game was popular enough for anyone to be interested in seeing them with slightly better graphics.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP