- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
"Bungie makes games about shooting aliens in the head," Rubin told Gamasutra. "And while there’s a true art to 'writing between the bullets' — as Mr. Staten once said — I couldn’t turn down an offer from Telltale, to create games that are entirely about story."
Later, on Twitter, Rubin shared the following:
"Thrilled to share that, after two great years at Bungie, I’ve moved to sunny CA to join @telltalegames! Benioff and Weiss have set an incredibly high standard for writing. I'm inspired by their work every season. I’m gonna have to up my game!"
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP