- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Eidos Montréal sends the word that Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut has shipped to stores for the Wii U, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. They're calling this "the definitive version of the critically acclaimed action-RPG title."
“The Director’s Cut is our opportunity to address and implement all of the amazing feedback we received from the community into our much loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution,” said David Anfossi, Eidos-Montréal Head of Studio. “We’re incredibly lucky to have such a passionate community and we hope that new and returning players alike enjoy what we consider to be the definitive version of Human Revolution.”
Here's more about what you can get if you order the Director’s Cut through the Square Enix Online Store:
Players will receive the exclusive Deus Ex novella, Deus Ex: FallenAngel. The novella, created by James Swallow, the writer behind Deus Ex: Icarus Effect, follows the story of Malik just prior to the events of Human Revolution and is a must-have for any Deus Ex fan. Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut has been fully augmented to include Tongs’s Rescue mission and the entire Missing Link chapter which have been integrated seamlessly into the narrative flow as well as all of the original pre-order and bonus weapons. Fan features like the 45 minute “making of” video, over 8 hours of developer commentary, the official strategy guide, and New Game+ have also been added to the Director’s Cut.
Worth it? Hell yeah, if you haven't played the game at all. And even if you have, now's your chance to remind yourself how good it is. For me, it's just replaying it for the 300th time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
|What's Evolve? ||21.63%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||17.86%|