- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Eidos Montréal sends the word that Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut has shipped to stores for the Wii U, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. They're calling this "the definitive version of the critically acclaimed action-RPG title."
“The Director’s Cut is our opportunity to address and implement all of the amazing feedback we received from the community into our much loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution,” said David Anfossi, Eidos-Montréal Head of Studio. “We’re incredibly lucky to have such a passionate community and we hope that new and returning players alike enjoy what we consider to be the definitive version of Human Revolution.”
Here's more about what you can get if you order the Director’s Cut through the Square Enix Online Store:
Players will receive the exclusive Deus Ex novella, Deus Ex: FallenAngel. The novella, created by James Swallow, the writer behind Deus Ex: Icarus Effect, follows the story of Malik just prior to the events of Human Revolution and is a must-have for any Deus Ex fan. Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut has been fully augmented to include Tongs’s Rescue mission and the entire Missing Link chapter which have been integrated seamlessly into the narrative flow as well as all of the original pre-order and bonus weapons. Fan features like the 45 minute “making of” video, over 8 hours of developer commentary, the official strategy guide, and New Game+ have also been added to the Director’s Cut.
Worth it? Hell yeah, if you haven't played the game at all. And even if you have, now's your chance to remind yourself how good it is. For me, it's just replaying it for the 300th time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
|Occasionally, only hints and video guides. ||34.97%|
|No. Never. ||26.31%|
|You can cheat in video games?||7.28%|