- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Eidos Montréal sends the word that Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut has shipped to stores for the Wii U, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. They're calling this "the definitive version of the critically acclaimed action-RPG title."
“The Director’s Cut is our opportunity to address and implement all of the amazing feedback we received from the community into our much loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution,” said David Anfossi, Eidos-Montréal Head of Studio. “We’re incredibly lucky to have such a passionate community and we hope that new and returning players alike enjoy what we consider to be the definitive version of Human Revolution.”
Here's more about what you can get if you order the Director’s Cut through the Square Enix Online Store:
Players will receive the exclusive Deus Ex novella, Deus Ex: FallenAngel. The novella, created by James Swallow, the writer behind Deus Ex: Icarus Effect, follows the story of Malik just prior to the events of Human Revolution and is a must-have for any Deus Ex fan. Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut has been fully augmented to include Tongs’s Rescue mission and the entire Missing Link chapter which have been integrated seamlessly into the narrative flow as well as all of the original pre-order and bonus weapons. Fan features like the 45 minute “making of” video, over 8 hours of developer commentary, the official strategy guide, and New Game+ have also been added to the Director’s Cut.
Worth it? Hell yeah, if you haven't played the game at all. And even if you have, now's your chance to remind yourself how good it is. For me, it's just replaying it for the 300th time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
If I buy a VR headset, it will be:
|PlayStation VR ||14.21%|
|Google Cardboard (mobile) ||9.29%|
|Gear VR (mobile)||8.93%|
|Zeiss VR One (mobile)||8.38%|
|Homido (mobile) ||8.29%|
|LG 360 VR (mobile)||5.28%|