- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
In an interview with Official Xbox Magazine, Alien: Isolation lead game designer Gary Napper said that the game looks exactly the same between the two new-gen consoles. He instead suggested that the big differences between the two versions lie in the Kinect vs. the DualShock 4 controller.
Both versions will run at 1080p, and Napper confirms there's no difference in frame rate either.
"So I think with frame rate it's pretty comparable," Napper said. "There's no noticeable drop or change in graphics between them."
Finally, a multi-platform game that appears to only differ in controller preferences.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP