- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
In an interview with Official Xbox Magazine, Alien: Isolation lead game designer Gary Napper said that the game looks exactly the same between the two new-gen consoles. He instead suggested that the big differences between the two versions lie in the Kinect vs. the DualShock 4 controller.
Both versions will run at 1080p, and Napper confirms there's no difference in frame rate either.
"So I think with frame rate it's pretty comparable," Napper said. "There's no noticeable drop or change in graphics between them."
Finally, a multi-platform game that appears to only differ in controller preferences.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP