- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
In an interview with Official Xbox Magazine, Alien: Isolation lead game designer Gary Napper said that the game looks exactly the same between the two new-gen consoles. He instead suggested that the big differences between the two versions lie in the Kinect vs. the DualShock 4 controller.
Both versions will run at 1080p, and Napper confirms there's no difference in frame rate either.
"So I think with frame rate it's pretty comparable," Napper said. "There's no noticeable drop or change in graphics between them."
Finally, a multi-platform game that appears to only differ in controller preferences.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP