- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
In an interview with Official Xbox Magazine, Alien: Isolation lead game designer Gary Napper said that the game looks exactly the same between the two new-gen consoles. He instead suggested that the big differences between the two versions lie in the Kinect vs. the DualShock 4 controller.
Both versions will run at 1080p, and Napper confirms there's no difference in frame rate either.
"So I think with frame rate it's pretty comparable," Napper said. "There's no noticeable drop or change in graphics between them."
Finally, a multi-platform game that appears to only differ in controller preferences.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP