- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
In an interview with Official Xbox Magazine, Alien: Isolation lead game designer Gary Napper said that the game looks exactly the same between the two new-gen consoles. He instead suggested that the big differences between the two versions lie in the Kinect vs. the DualShock 4 controller.
Both versions will run at 1080p, and Napper confirms there's no difference in frame rate either.
"So I think with frame rate it's pretty comparable," Napper said. "There's no noticeable drop or change in graphics between them."
Finally, a multi-platform game that appears to only differ in controller preferences.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP