- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
The Order: 1886 developer, Ready at Dawn, has said that the game is only possible on the PlayStation 4.
At a recent Sony event in New York, the community manager, J Goldberg, explained that the studio came up with the idea for the game while making PSP games. However, they really wanted the game to feel like a movie experience, which wasn't possible with either the PSP or any console at the time.
"We couldn’t have achieved this graphical fidelity with any other console," he said. He further explained that Ready at Dawn used full performance capture for all of the game's characters. They were also able to use the same character model for both gameplay and cut scenes, which makes the transition between them almost seamless.
"We're moving the camera in space, we're not loading in a video," he emphasized.
The Order: 1886 is set to release on February 20, 2015 as a PlayStation 4 exclusive.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP