- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
The Order: 1886 developer, Ready at Dawn, has said that the game is only possible on the PlayStation 4.
At a recent Sony event in New York, the community manager, J Goldberg, explained that the studio came up with the idea for the game while making PSP games. However, they really wanted the game to feel like a movie experience, which wasn't possible with either the PSP or any console at the time.
"We couldn’t have achieved this graphical fidelity with any other console," he said. He further explained that Ready at Dawn used full performance capture for all of the game's characters. They were also able to use the same character model for both gameplay and cut scenes, which makes the transition between them almost seamless.
"We're moving the camera in space, we're not loading in a video," he emphasized.
The Order: 1886 is set to release on February 20, 2015 as a PlayStation 4 exclusive.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP