- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Love Steam sales? Now it's possible one could happen at any time.
Valve has given the power to discount games to the game's developers. A developer can cut the price of their games whenever they want and for however much they want. They no longer have to go through the red tape of Valve to reduce their own prices.
This new power is part of Valve's Steamworks tools, which is a software kit game devs can incorporate into their games. Doing so will let them use some of Valve's features that would be otherwise unavailable. This new feature is one of them.
Go on ahead and start consoling your wallet now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP