- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Love Steam sales? Now it's possible one could happen at any time.
Valve has given the power to discount games to the game's developers. A developer can cut the price of their games whenever they want and for however much they want. They no longer have to go through the red tape of Valve to reduce their own prices.
This new power is part of Valve's Steamworks tools, which is a software kit game devs can incorporate into their games. Doing so will let them use some of Valve's features that would be otherwise unavailable. This new feature is one of them.
Go on ahead and start consoling your wallet now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP