- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Love Steam sales? Now it's possible one could happen at any time.
Valve has given the power to discount games to the game's developers. A developer can cut the price of their games whenever they want and for however much they want. They no longer have to go through the red tape of Valve to reduce their own prices.
This new power is part of Valve's Steamworks tools, which is a software kit game devs can incorporate into their games. Doing so will let them use some of Valve's features that would be otherwise unavailable. This new feature is one of them.
Go on ahead and start consoling your wallet now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP