- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Love Steam sales? Now it's possible one could happen at any time.
Valve has given the power to discount games to the game's developers. A developer can cut the price of their games whenever they want and for however much they want. They no longer have to go through the red tape of Valve to reduce their own prices.
This new power is part of Valve's Steamworks tools, which is a software kit game devs can incorporate into their games. Doing so will let them use some of Valve's features that would be otherwise unavailable. This new feature is one of them.
Go on ahead and start consoling your wallet now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP