- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Teaser
- FEATURE: Is Your Stack of Shame Making You Unhappy?
- Warcraft Movie May Have Leeroy Jenkins
- LEGO Dimensions Great Scott! Trailer
- Oh the Irony; Nintendo's New VP of Sales is Named Bowser
Love Steam sales? Now it's possible one could happen at any time.
Valve has given the power to discount games to the game's developers. A developer can cut the price of their games whenever they want and for however much they want. They no longer have to go through the red tape of Valve to reduce their own prices.
This new power is part of Valve's Steamworks tools, which is a software kit game devs can incorporate into their games. Doing so will let them use some of Valve's features that would be otherwise unavailable. This new feature is one of them.
Go on ahead and start consoling your wallet now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP