- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
Love Steam sales? Now it's possible one could happen at any time.
Valve has given the power to discount games to the game's developers. A developer can cut the price of their games whenever they want and for however much they want. They no longer have to go through the red tape of Valve to reduce their own prices.
This new power is part of Valve's Steamworks tools, which is a software kit game devs can incorporate into their games. Doing so will let them use some of Valve's features that would be otherwise unavailable. This new feature is one of them.
Go on ahead and start consoling your wallet now.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP