- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
About two weeks ago, Capcom revealed its E3 2009 lineup, which includes titles such as Lost Planet 2, Dead Rising 2, Dark Void, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and so on. One of their mystery titles has recently been uncovered - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Apart from that the company also has a long-rumored second unknown project currently under way.
Curios Gamer claims they've heard from a source that the second title will be Devil May Cry 5. Word has it that the developers are aiming for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms, in addition to it the Nintendo Wii. The source says Capcom intends to unveil a 1:32 min teaser trailer giving us the release date for the game. Sadly, nothing will be shown beyond that.
With the way things are at Capcom right now, Devil May Cry 5 seems like a logical course for the company's popular franchise. Also, we really enjoyed both the console and PC versions of DMC 4, so here's hoping for a worthy sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP