- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
About two weeks ago, Capcom revealed its E3 2009 lineup, which includes titles such as Lost Planet 2, Dead Rising 2, Dark Void, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and so on. One of their mystery titles has recently been uncovered - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Apart from that the company also has a long-rumored second unknown project currently under way.
Curios Gamer claims they've heard from a source that the second title will be Devil May Cry 5. Word has it that the developers are aiming for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms, in addition to it the Nintendo Wii. The source says Capcom intends to unveil a 1:32 min teaser trailer giving us the release date for the game. Sadly, nothing will be shown beyond that.
With the way things are at Capcom right now, Devil May Cry 5 seems like a logical course for the company's popular franchise. Also, we really enjoyed both the console and PC versions of DMC 4, so here's hoping for a worthy sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP