- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
About two weeks ago, Capcom revealed its E3 2009 lineup, which includes titles such as Lost Planet 2, Dead Rising 2, Dark Void, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and so on. One of their mystery titles has recently been uncovered - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Apart from that the company also has a long-rumored second unknown project currently under way.
Curios Gamer claims they've heard from a source that the second title will be Devil May Cry 5. Word has it that the developers are aiming for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms, in addition to it the Nintendo Wii. The source says Capcom intends to unveil a 1:32 min teaser trailer giving us the release date for the game. Sadly, nothing will be shown beyond that.
With the way things are at Capcom right now, Devil May Cry 5 seems like a logical course for the company's popular franchise. Also, we really enjoyed both the console and PC versions of DMC 4, so here's hoping for a worthy sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP