- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
About two weeks ago, Capcom revealed its E3 2009 lineup, which includes titles such as Lost Planet 2, Dead Rising 2, Dark Void, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and so on. One of their mystery titles has recently been uncovered - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Apart from that the company also has a long-rumored second unknown project currently under way.
Curios Gamer claims they've heard from a source that the second title will be Devil May Cry 5. Word has it that the developers are aiming for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms, in addition to it the Nintendo Wii. The source says Capcom intends to unveil a 1:32 min teaser trailer giving us the release date for the game. Sadly, nothing will be shown beyond that.
With the way things are at Capcom right now, Devil May Cry 5 seems like a logical course for the company's popular franchise. Also, we really enjoyed both the console and PC versions of DMC 4, so here's hoping for a worthy sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP