- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
You read the headline correctly. Devolver Digital, the insane team behind the upcoming shooter Broforce and Hotline Miami, have announced Hatoful Boyfriend, a remake of the original game that released in 2011. I'll let the press release do the talking as to what this game is about, because otherwise, none of you would believe me.
As the only human in St. PigeoNationÂ's prestigious school for birds youÂ'll encounter a feathered cast of characters and choose a suitable love interest all while managing elective school classes. Follow your heart as you choose your path and go on romantic dates you but be wary of fowl twists and turns along the way that could turn your love life upside down. There has literally never been a pigeon dating visual novel like Hatoful Boyfriend before.
Hatoful Boyfriend will launch this summer on PC and Mac via Steam, GOG, and Humble. I'm already going to call this one Game of the Year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP