- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
You read the headline correctly. Devolver Digital, the insane team behind the upcoming shooter Broforce and Hotline Miami, have announced Hatoful Boyfriend, a remake of the original game that released in 2011. I'll let the press release do the talking as to what this game is about, because otherwise, none of you would believe me.
As the only human in St. PigeoNationÂ's prestigious school for birds youÂ'll encounter a feathered cast of characters and choose a suitable love interest all while managing elective school classes. Follow your heart as you choose your path and go on romantic dates you but be wary of fowl twists and turns along the way that could turn your love life upside down. There has literally never been a pigeon dating visual novel like Hatoful Boyfriend before.
Hatoful Boyfriend will launch this summer on PC and Mac via Steam, GOG, and Humble. I'm already going to call this one Game of the Year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP