- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
You read the headline correctly. Devolver Digital, the insane team behind the upcoming shooter Broforce and Hotline Miami, have announced Hatoful Boyfriend, a remake of the original game that released in 2011. I'll let the press release do the talking as to what this game is about, because otherwise, none of you would believe me.
As the only human in St. PigeoNationÂ's prestigious school for birds youÂ'll encounter a feathered cast of characters and choose a suitable love interest all while managing elective school classes. Follow your heart as you choose your path and go on romantic dates you but be wary of fowl twists and turns along the way that could turn your love life upside down. There has literally never been a pigeon dating visual novel like Hatoful Boyfriend before.
Hatoful Boyfriend will launch this summer on PC and Mac via Steam, GOG, and Humble. I'm already going to call this one Game of the Year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP