- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Good news for those of you who are playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls on PC. And it's good news for those of you who are planning to jump back into the game. Blizzard has officially confirmed that they intend to issue the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls 2.1.0 content patch on Friday August 29.
The 2.1.0 content patch introduces numerous improvements and changes, including Greater Rifts, Seasons and Conquests, Legendary Gems, changes in combat, class skills and a whole lot more.
Here's when Blizzard is going to launch Season 1:
- Asia: 1:00 a.m. KST (UTC +9)
- Europe: 9:00 p.m CEST (UTC +2)
- Americas: 6:00 p.m. PDT (UTC -10)
Read more info on the patch right here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP