- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Good news for those of you who are playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls on PC. And it's good news for those of you who are planning to jump back into the game. Blizzard has officially confirmed that they intend to issue the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls 2.1.0 content patch on Friday August 29.
The 2.1.0 content patch introduces numerous improvements and changes, including Greater Rifts, Seasons and Conquests, Legendary Gems, changes in combat, class skills and a whole lot more.
Here's when Blizzard is going to launch Season 1:
- Asia: 1:00 a.m. KST (UTC +9)
- Europe: 9:00 p.m CEST (UTC +2)
- Americas: 6:00 p.m. PDT (UTC -10)
Read more info on the patch right here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP