- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Good news for those of you who are playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls on PC. And it's good news for those of you who are planning to jump back into the game. Blizzard has officially confirmed that they intend to issue the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls 2.1.0 content patch on Friday August 29.
The 2.1.0 content patch introduces numerous improvements and changes, including Greater Rifts, Seasons and Conquests, Legendary Gems, changes in combat, class skills and a whole lot more.
Here's when Blizzard is going to launch Season 1:
- Asia: 1:00 a.m. KST (UTC +9)
- Europe: 9:00 p.m CEST (UTC +2)
- Americas: 6:00 p.m. PDT (UTC -10)
Read more info on the patch right here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP