- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Good news for those of you who are playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls on PC. And it's good news for those of you who are planning to jump back into the game. Blizzard has officially confirmed that they intend to issue the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls 2.1.0 content patch on Friday August 29.
The 2.1.0 content patch introduces numerous improvements and changes, including Greater Rifts, Seasons and Conquests, Legendary Gems, changes in combat, class skills and a whole lot more.
Here's when Blizzard is going to launch Season 1:
- Asia: 1:00 a.m. KST (UTC +9)
- Europe: 9:00 p.m CEST (UTC +2)
- Americas: 6:00 p.m. PDT (UTC -10)
Read more info on the patch right here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP