- SimCity's Amusement Park Pack Leaked, Releases May 28th
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Re-Confirmed For PC Release
- Game Gear Games Coming to 3DS eShop
- Nintendo Open E3 Gaming Doors to Public at Best Buy
- The Wonderful 101 Gets a Release Date
- GTA 5 Screens - Cars, Motorbikes and Scuba Diving
- Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Ships
- Driveclub PS4 Screenshots
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gathering & Exploration Video
- Mornin '13
- EA's Upcoming MOBA Titled Dawngate Debuts Before Announcement
- Study Shows Decline in Game Piracy
- Nintendo Direct Presentation for Summer ReleasesTomorrow
- EA Discontinues Online Passes
- Batman: Arkham Origins Teaser Trailer
- Metro: Last Light PC Fixes
- Gran Turismo 6 Teaser Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Gathering And Exploration Dev. Diary
- Gran Turismo 6
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City\'s most dangerous
- Metro: Last Light
- Resident Evil: Revelations
Panic Dev. Diary
- Command & Conquer
Beyond the Battle Dev Diary
We're in the process of restarting the Diablo 3 servers to resolve an issue impacting the game. The restart may cause some interruption in communication, inability to log in or disconnection. We apologize for the short notice and appreciate your understanding.
Ever since Blizzard launched Diablo 3, the action RPG has undergone several server maintenance updates. In addition, Blizzard also released three major patches and through the entire process there have been many complaints and reports of the game still crashing and disconnecting. For me, the game worked well most of the time. I've rarely had trouble logging into a game or joining a game. However, this morning it's been almost impossible to log in onto EU servers and even if you managed to log in, the game gets disconnected after 10 or so minutes.
Update: The EU servers are back online it seems...
Clearly, they're having trouble implementing the changes they need to make the game run better or it could be that every time they release an update it just takes a long time to make things stable again. Either way, none of this justifies Blizzard's inability to deal with issues that are supposed to be more than familiar to a company of their reputation.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP