- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
To celebrate Diablo 3's second b-day, Blizzard Entertainment incorporated a dandy little change into its action RPG, which enables a 100% drop boost for Legendary loot. Today, the publisher announced that the drop-chance buff is now permanent.
"Hello folks. I come bearing exciting news. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Anniversary buff we have decided to keep the increased Legendary drop rate once the Anniversary celebration ends. Once the buff is disabled tomorrow morning, you will find that the new base line drop rates for Legendary items will be the same as those you have all enjoyed for the last week," stated Blizzard game designer Travis Day.
Okay, ever since they made this change, I've been going through the damn Rifts and Bounties with a few friends of mine, and I can honestly say that I didn't notice much of an improvement in terms of quality of Legendary drops. Or indeed drops in general. In fact, the drop rate of Legendary items seemed the same to us. Hm, maybe we're not doing this right. Maybe we need to believe more. What we need to play an extra 100 hours in order to really get the Legendary juju flowin'.
Like cock we will!! Blizzard, ya bastards!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP