- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
To celebrate Diablo 3's second b-day, Blizzard Entertainment incorporated a dandy little change into its action RPG, which enables a 100% drop boost for Legendary loot. Today, the publisher announced that the drop-chance buff is now permanent.
"Hello folks. I come bearing exciting news. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Anniversary buff we have decided to keep the increased Legendary drop rate once the Anniversary celebration ends. Once the buff is disabled tomorrow morning, you will find that the new base line drop rates for Legendary items will be the same as those you have all enjoyed for the last week," stated Blizzard game designer Travis Day.
Okay, ever since they made this change, I've been going through the damn Rifts and Bounties with a few friends of mine, and I can honestly say that I didn't notice much of an improvement in terms of quality of Legendary drops. Or indeed drops in general. In fact, the drop rate of Legendary items seemed the same to us. Hm, maybe we're not doing this right. Maybe we need to believe more. What we need to play an extra 100 hours in order to really get the Legendary juju flowin'.
Like cock we will!! Blizzard, ya bastards!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP