- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
To celebrate Diablo 3's second b-day, Blizzard Entertainment incorporated a dandy little change into its action RPG, which enables a 100% drop boost for Legendary loot. Today, the publisher announced that the drop-chance buff is now permanent.
"Hello folks. I come bearing exciting news. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Anniversary buff we have decided to keep the increased Legendary drop rate once the Anniversary celebration ends. Once the buff is disabled tomorrow morning, you will find that the new base line drop rates for Legendary items will be the same as those you have all enjoyed for the last week," stated Blizzard game designer Travis Day.
Okay, ever since they made this change, I've been going through the damn Rifts and Bounties with a few friends of mine, and I can honestly say that I didn't notice much of an improvement in terms of quality of Legendary drops. Or indeed drops in general. In fact, the drop rate of Legendary items seemed the same to us. Hm, maybe we're not doing this right. Maybe we need to believe more. What we need to play an extra 100 hours in order to really get the Legendary juju flowin'.
Like cock we will!! Blizzard, ya bastards!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP