- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
To celebrate Diablo 3's second b-day, Blizzard Entertainment incorporated a dandy little change into its action RPG, which enables a 100% drop boost for Legendary loot. Today, the publisher announced that the drop-chance buff is now permanent.
"Hello folks. I come bearing exciting news. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Anniversary buff we have decided to keep the increased Legendary drop rate once the Anniversary celebration ends. Once the buff is disabled tomorrow morning, you will find that the new base line drop rates for Legendary items will be the same as those you have all enjoyed for the last week," stated Blizzard game designer Travis Day.
Okay, ever since they made this change, I've been going through the damn Rifts and Bounties with a few friends of mine, and I can honestly say that I didn't notice much of an improvement in terms of quality of Legendary drops. Or indeed drops in general. In fact, the drop rate of Legendary items seemed the same to us. Hm, maybe we're not doing this right. Maybe we need to believe more. What we need to play an extra 100 hours in order to really get the Legendary juju flowin'.
Like cock we will!! Blizzard, ya bastards!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP