- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
To celebrate Diablo 3's second b-day, Blizzard Entertainment incorporated a dandy little change into its action RPG, which enables a 100% drop boost for Legendary loot. Today, the publisher announced that the drop-chance buff is now permanent.
"Hello folks. I come bearing exciting news. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Anniversary buff we have decided to keep the increased Legendary drop rate once the Anniversary celebration ends. Once the buff is disabled tomorrow morning, you will find that the new base line drop rates for Legendary items will be the same as those you have all enjoyed for the last week," stated Blizzard game designer Travis Day.
Okay, ever since they made this change, I've been going through the damn Rifts and Bounties with a few friends of mine, and I can honestly say that I didn't notice much of an improvement in terms of quality of Legendary drops. Or indeed drops in general. In fact, the drop rate of Legendary items seemed the same to us. Hm, maybe we're not doing this right. Maybe we need to believe more. What we need to play an extra 100 hours in order to really get the Legendary juju flowin'.
Like cock we will!! Blizzard, ya bastards!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP