- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
Blizzard Entertainment Diablo 3, the hugely popular PC action RPG, is now available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America, Latin America, Europe, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
“In bringing Diablo III to consoles, our main focus has been on making sure we deliver a really fun experience for up to four friends online or on the same couch,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “The game looks and plays great on PS3 and Xbox 360, especially with the new direct-control elements and new interface. We know players will have a blast battling Diablo on their big-screen TVs.”
For some reason, I do feel compelled to try Diablo 3 on a console. Don't know why. Maybe it's because there's still nothing too exciting out there to play yet. Or maybe it's because I know Diablo 3 is generally a solid game.
Blizzard also recently announced the official expansion pack, Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP