- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Blizzard has announced on its official Diablo 3 web site that they are finally going to release a post-launch update for the action RPG. The update is going to arrive next week. In addition, they are postponing the launch of the real-money auction house feature even further.
Since the game's launch, we've applied a number of hotfixes to address gameplay issues, made tweaks to improve our service stability, and performed occasional server maintenance when necessary to ensure that in the long term, players have the best gameplay experience possible. Moving forward, additional server maintenances will be required -- and sometime next week, we plan to release a game update in the form of a patch that will further address client issues and apply additional bug fixes.
We also wanted to let you know that we're still looking into the best way to address the achievements that some players lost in the hours following the game's release. While we don't have any concrete details to share with you just yet, we will have more information to share in the weeks ahead. We appreciate everyone's patience as we work to improve stability and usability for all players.
Hm, real-money auction house. Can't really say that I'm crazy about the idea.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP