- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Blizzard has announced on its official Diablo 3 web site that they are finally going to release a post-launch update for the action RPG. The update is going to arrive next week. In addition, they are postponing the launch of the real-money auction house feature even further.
Since the game's launch, we've applied a number of hotfixes to address gameplay issues, made tweaks to improve our service stability, and performed occasional server maintenance when necessary to ensure that in the long term, players have the best gameplay experience possible. Moving forward, additional server maintenances will be required -- and sometime next week, we plan to release a game update in the form of a patch that will further address client issues and apply additional bug fixes.
We also wanted to let you know that we're still looking into the best way to address the achievements that some players lost in the hours following the game's release. While we don't have any concrete details to share with you just yet, we will have more information to share in the weeks ahead. We appreciate everyone's patience as we work to improve stability and usability for all players.
Hm, real-money auction house. Can't really say that I'm crazy about the idea.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP