- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Blizzard Entertainment has joined the numerous game development companies that are currently involved with various PS4 projects. As you'd expect, they intend to enter the PS4 scene by introducing Diablo 3 to console gamers. Of course, the Diablo franchise appeared on a PlayStation console before (back in 1998, to be more precise).
According to Blizz, they are making a completely new UI and are going to offer an intuitive control scheme, in addition to "a new dynamic camera perspective that will make questing and combat in the world of Sanctuary feel like second nature on PlayStation platforms."
Also, "players will be able to battle their way through the story in single-player mode and also experience the hack-and-slash joy of destroying demons and collecting loot together with their friends via seamless four-player online and local co-op modes."
“Diablo III looks and plays great on the PlayStation,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “We put a lot of care and thought into the PlayStation version to make sure it would deliver an authentic Diablo gaming experience, and we’re really pleased with the results. We can’t wait for players to try it out at PAX East.”
As far as I remember, the original Diablo was extremely fun on the PlayStation console and I'm pretty sure Blizzard will polish Diablo 3 properly for console gamers. We're looking forward to seeing the game in action on Sony's new console.
Okay, I lied just then. Personally, I'm not looking forward to seeing the game in action on Sony's new console. But I'm sure a lot of PS owners are getting fired up for this one. Are you?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP