- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Blizzard Entertainment has joined the numerous game development companies that are currently involved with various PS4 projects. As you'd expect, they intend to enter the PS4 scene by introducing Diablo 3 to console gamers. Of course, the Diablo franchise appeared on a PlayStation console before (back in 1998, to be more precise).
According to Blizz, they are making a completely new UI and are going to offer an intuitive control scheme, in addition to "a new dynamic camera perspective that will make questing and combat in the world of Sanctuary feel like second nature on PlayStation platforms."
Also, "players will be able to battle their way through the story in single-player mode and also experience the hack-and-slash joy of destroying demons and collecting loot together with their friends via seamless four-player online and local co-op modes."
“Diablo III looks and plays great on the PlayStation,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “We put a lot of care and thought into the PlayStation version to make sure it would deliver an authentic Diablo gaming experience, and we’re really pleased with the results. We can’t wait for players to try it out at PAX East.”
As far as I remember, the original Diablo was extremely fun on the PlayStation console and I'm pretty sure Blizzard will polish Diablo 3 properly for console gamers. We're looking forward to seeing the game in action on Sony's new console.
Okay, I lied just then. Personally, I'm not looking forward to seeing the game in action on Sony's new console. But I'm sure a lot of PS owners are getting fired up for this one. Are you?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP