- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
You may have defeated Diablo the Lord of Terror, but it's not over yet. Diablo has drawn a much darker power. Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, the official expansion pack for Blizzard's action RPG, has been revealed at Gamescom 2013. The game "opens a dark and terrifying new chapter in the ongoing conflict over the mortal realm of Sanctuary."
First thing's first. Let's just cut the shite and watch a kick-ass Blizzard cinematic:
Word is: "Malthael, the fallen Archangel of Wisdom, vanished after the events depicted at the end of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction®. In Reaper of Souls, he returns as the Angel of Death and seizes the Black Soulstone, which contains the essence of the Prime Evil. It now falls to the players to track down Malthael and stop him before he unleashes irreversible havoc on the world."
“From the beginning, Diablo has always been about the struggle between good and evil, and Reaper of Souls explores the darker notes of that conflict,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “This expansion also represents a big milestone in the ongoing evolution of Diablo III, with key enhancements to the core gameplay, along with a new act to experience, a powerful new character class, tons of new loot, and even more end-game options. We think players will love playing Reaper of Souls, and we can’t wait to get it into their hands.”
Blizzard revealed that they are taking the story of Diablo III from the legendary city of Westmarch to the unhallowed halls of the Pandemonium Fortress in Act V, offering the new Crusader class. Apart from that, the developers are increasing the level cap to 70. Players may naturally continue their existing Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Demon Hunter, Wizard, and Monk characters, in addition to unlocking new powers and skills.
Grab more info on Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP