- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The brief TV spot from the folks at Blizzard effectively and rather swiftly reminds us that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls is going to hit stores for PC, Mac and PS4 on March 25.
We're most definitely looking forward to this one. So, expect our review as well. While I do have some initial skepticism lurking at the back of my head, I still have some faith left in Blizzard, because it's fucking Blizzard.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP