- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
The story originates from the next issue of PC Gamer, which is due out around June 30. The time frame, of course, suggest that the announcement could be made during Blizzard's 2008 Worldwide Invitational - June 28-29.
Yes, it appears that the crew at PC Gamer have nabbed a juicy bit of info, but are not allowed to share it with anyone:
"Have you ever had a secret that you're just dying to blurt out, but you can't for another month, and the stress of holding it in makes you want to do the pee-pee dance? That's what the PC Gamer staff is doing right now, because the August issue will be chock-full of exclusives, including a top-secret cover story so huge we had to go to [CENSORED] to get it. Just 30 days more," says a segment from the PCG story.
Ah, if only.
Thanks BlizzPlanet for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP