- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Okay, understandably, Blizzard's expansion pack Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition is currently the top-selling game in the UK. I say 'understandably' because console gamers have been waiting for the release for a while now. Also, because it's a damn fine release. We liked the fuck out of it.
According to Chart-Track the sales of Diablo 3: RoS UEE were split thus:
- PS4 - 47%
- Xbox One - 32%
- Xbox 360 - 13%
- PS3 - 8%
Here's the full weekly sales chart for the UK:
01. Diablo 3 RoS Ultimate Evil Edition (Activision Blizzard)
02. The Last of Us Remastered (Sony)
03. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
04. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
05. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
06. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
07. Minecraft PS3 Edition (Sony)
08. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner)
09. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
10. Tales of Xillia 2 (Bandai Namco)
In case, you've decided to ignore the previous news item completely, here it is again - Blizzard's releasing the new 2.1.0 content patch for Diablo 3 PC this Friday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP