- Battlefield 4 Fixes for Xbox One
- Dead Rising 3 DLC
- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
As I've said in the previous news post, the Gamescom 2010 media keeps coming in and there are quite a few games at the show. Blizzard Entertainment is present at this year's show and has showcased some of the features they are working on for their forthcoming action RPG, Diablo III
Speaking during the Gamescom event, Blizzard's Jay Wilson explained that the development studio is currently "focused on the PC game first and foremost."
He added: "I'd be lying if I said we never talk about it, but it's not something we're pursuing right now. I do agree that of all our titles, Diablo would be the easiest to bring over - mainly because of the controls."
It's safe to assume that hardcore PC gamers and die-hard Diablo devotees won't appreciate Blizzard giving off even the slightest hint of a potential console game of any kind. Still, there's no doubt that it would be a wise business move that would bring the franchise closer to console gaming crows.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP