- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
As I've said in the previous news post, the Gamescom 2010 media keeps coming in and there are quite a few games at the show. Blizzard Entertainment is present at this year's show and has showcased some of the features they are working on for their forthcoming action RPG, Diablo III
Speaking during the Gamescom event, Blizzard's Jay Wilson explained that the development studio is currently "focused on the PC game first and foremost."
He added: "I'd be lying if I said we never talk about it, but it's not something we're pursuing right now. I do agree that of all our titles, Diablo would be the easiest to bring over - mainly because of the controls."
It's safe to assume that hardcore PC gamers and die-hard Diablo devotees won't appreciate Blizzard giving off even the slightest hint of a potential console game of any kind. Still, there's no doubt that it would be a wise business move that would bring the franchise closer to console gaming crows.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP