- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
As I've said in the previous news post, the Gamescom 2010 media keeps coming in and there are quite a few games at the show. Blizzard Entertainment is present at this year's show and has showcased some of the features they are working on for their forthcoming action RPG, Diablo III
Speaking during the Gamescom event, Blizzard's Jay Wilson explained that the development studio is currently "focused on the PC game first and foremost."
He added: "I'd be lying if I said we never talk about it, but it's not something we're pursuing right now. I do agree that of all our titles, Diablo would be the easiest to bring over - mainly because of the controls."
It's safe to assume that hardcore PC gamers and die-hard Diablo devotees won't appreciate Blizzard giving off even the slightest hint of a potential console game of any kind. Still, there's no doubt that it would be a wise business move that would bring the franchise closer to console gaming crows.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP