- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
As I've said in the previous news post, the Gamescom 2010 media keeps coming in and there are quite a few games at the show. Blizzard Entertainment is present at this year's show and has showcased some of the features they are working on for their forthcoming action RPG, Diablo III
Speaking during the Gamescom event, Blizzard's Jay Wilson explained that the development studio is currently "focused on the PC game first and foremost."
He added: "I'd be lying if I said we never talk about it, but it's not something we're pursuing right now. I do agree that of all our titles, Diablo would be the easiest to bring over - mainly because of the controls."
It's safe to assume that hardcore PC gamers and die-hard Diablo devotees won't appreciate Blizzard giving off even the slightest hint of a potential console game of any kind. Still, there's no doubt that it would be a wise business move that would bring the franchise closer to console gaming crows.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP