- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
As I've said in the previous news post, the Gamescom 2010 media keeps coming in and there are quite a few games at the show. Blizzard Entertainment is present at this year's show and has showcased some of the features they are working on for their forthcoming action RPG, Diablo III
Speaking during the Gamescom event, Blizzard's Jay Wilson explained that the development studio is currently "focused on the PC game first and foremost."
He added: "I'd be lying if I said we never talk about it, but it's not something we're pursuing right now. I do agree that of all our titles, Diablo would be the easiest to bring over - mainly because of the controls."
It's safe to assume that hardcore PC gamers and die-hard Diablo devotees won't appreciate Blizzard giving off even the slightest hint of a potential console game of any kind. Still, there's no doubt that it would be a wise business move that would bring the franchise closer to console gaming crows.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP