- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
As I've said in the previous news post, the Gamescom 2010 media keeps coming in and there are quite a few games at the show. Blizzard Entertainment is present at this year's show and has showcased some of the features they are working on for their forthcoming action RPG, Diablo III
Speaking during the Gamescom event, Blizzard's Jay Wilson explained that the development studio is currently "focused on the PC game first and foremost."
He added: "I'd be lying if I said we never talk about it, but it's not something we're pursuing right now. I do agree that of all our titles, Diablo would be the easiest to bring over - mainly because of the controls."
It's safe to assume that hardcore PC gamers and die-hard Diablo devotees won't appreciate Blizzard giving off even the slightest hint of a potential console game of any kind. Still, there's no doubt that it would be a wise business move that would bring the franchise closer to console gaming crows.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP