- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
Blizzard has announced that Diablo III: Reaper of Souls will be playable at this year's BlizzCon in November, and that the game will be on the PlayStation 4 as well. Both versions, PC and PS4, will be playable at Blizzard's convention in California.
Like Diablo III, Reaper of Souls is an action-based single-player and co-op game featuring the five classes of Diablo III (barbarian, wizard, witch doctor, demon hunter, and monk). Instead of charging against Diablo, players will be charging against Malthael, the angel of death, who has taken over the city of Westmarch. Also new to Reaper of Souls is the Crusader class, which will also be playable at BlizzCon. The Crusader is a "fierce mid-range melee warrior who wields punishing weapons (and an even more punishing arsenal of spells and abilities)."
Reaper of Souls does not have an official release date and is not confirmed for the Xbox One at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP