- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Closes Preorders
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Out Now
- Star Wars Battlefront Not A Sequel, But A Reboot
- The Witcher 3 Most Wanted on Steam
- F1 2015 Screens
Finally, the consoles version for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls has been announced. On August 19th, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 owners will be able to play the original Diablo III with the Reaper of Souls expansion in the Ultimate Evil Edition.
All console versions include both couch co-op and online multiplayer for up to four players, the new Crusader class, and the new Apprentice mode, which boosts low-level players' abilities when romping with higher leveled friends. Players can also share loot with friends via in-game mail.
"The Ultimate Evil Edition brings 'Reaper of Souls' to console gamers for the first time, and wraps all of the content, features, and updates we've released for 'Diablo III' into one epic package," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment in a statement. "Whether you're a veteran of the crusade against the forces of evil on PC or are just stepping foot into Sanctuary for the first time, there's never been a better time to experience 'Diablo III' from the comfort of your couch."
I know I'm alone in this here, but I'm quite excited about getting a chance to play this fifth act.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP