- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Finally, the consoles version for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls has been announced. On August 19th, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 owners will be able to play the original Diablo III with the Reaper of Souls expansion in the Ultimate Evil Edition.
All console versions include both couch co-op and online multiplayer for up to four players, the new Crusader class, and the new Apprentice mode, which boosts low-level players' abilities when romping with higher leveled friends. Players can also share loot with friends via in-game mail.
"The Ultimate Evil Edition brings 'Reaper of Souls' to console gamers for the first time, and wraps all of the content, features, and updates we've released for 'Diablo III' into one epic package," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment in a statement. "Whether you're a veteran of the crusade against the forces of evil on PC or are just stepping foot into Sanctuary for the first time, there's never been a better time to experience 'Diablo III' from the comfort of your couch."
I know I'm alone in this here, but I'm quite excited about getting a chance to play this fifth act.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP