- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Finally, the consoles version for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls has been announced. On August 19th, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 owners will be able to play the original Diablo III with the Reaper of Souls expansion in the Ultimate Evil Edition.
All console versions include both couch co-op and online multiplayer for up to four players, the new Crusader class, and the new Apprentice mode, which boosts low-level players' abilities when romping with higher leveled friends. Players can also share loot with friends via in-game mail.
"The Ultimate Evil Edition brings 'Reaper of Souls' to console gamers for the first time, and wraps all of the content, features, and updates we've released for 'Diablo III' into one epic package," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment in a statement. "Whether you're a veteran of the crusade against the forces of evil on PC or are just stepping foot into Sanctuary for the first time, there's never been a better time to experience 'Diablo III' from the comfort of your couch."
I know I'm alone in this here, but I'm quite excited about getting a chance to play this fifth act.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP