- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
Finally, the consoles version for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls has been announced. On August 19th, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 owners will be able to play the original Diablo III with the Reaper of Souls expansion in the Ultimate Evil Edition.
All console versions include both couch co-op and online multiplayer for up to four players, the new Crusader class, and the new Apprentice mode, which boosts low-level players' abilities when romping with higher leveled friends. Players can also share loot with friends via in-game mail.
"The Ultimate Evil Edition brings 'Reaper of Souls' to console gamers for the first time, and wraps all of the content, features, and updates we've released for 'Diablo III' into one epic package," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment in a statement. "Whether you're a veteran of the crusade against the forces of evil on PC or are just stepping foot into Sanctuary for the first time, there's never been a better time to experience 'Diablo III' from the comfort of your couch."
I know I'm alone in this here, but I'm quite excited about getting a chance to play this fifth act.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP