- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
It's utterly astounding, but DICE is still working on fixing Battlefield 4. This week, they added new servers to fix the rubberbanding issue that users have complained about the most.
They explained that they did a lot of testing before officially launching the new hardware ensure they actually resolve the rubberbanding. They added that performance is already improving thanks to the new servers.
"While the process took longer than we would've liked, we wanted to be 100 percent sure it was done right and that the long-term solution was properly in place," said Karl Magnus Troedsson, vice president and general manager of DICE.
Maybe the game will be finished by the end of 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP