- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
It's utterly astounding, but DICE is still working on fixing Battlefield 4. This week, they added new servers to fix the rubberbanding issue that users have complained about the most.
They explained that they did a lot of testing before officially launching the new hardware ensure they actually resolve the rubberbanding. They added that performance is already improving thanks to the new servers.
"While the process took longer than we would've liked, we wanted to be 100 percent sure it was done right and that the long-term solution was properly in place," said Karl Magnus Troedsson, vice president and general manager of DICE.
Maybe the game will be finished by the end of 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP