- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
It's utterly astounding, but DICE is still working on fixing Battlefield 4. This week, they added new servers to fix the rubberbanding issue that users have complained about the most.
They explained that they did a lot of testing before officially launching the new hardware ensure they actually resolve the rubberbanding. They added that performance is already improving thanks to the new servers.
"While the process took longer than we would've liked, we wanted to be 100 percent sure it was done right and that the long-term solution was properly in place," said Karl Magnus Troedsson, vice president and general manager of DICE.
Maybe the game will be finished by the end of 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP