- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
Whether you still care about Battlefield 4 or not, DICE is still rolling out the patches to fix the game across the multiple versions. Today they are releasing a new patch for the Xbox 360 version that will fix several items, including crash problems when players enter an IFV/MBT gunner seat, invisible walls, permanently spotting bomb carriers, users getting stuck on loading screens, and quite a few sound issues.
DICE is now turning toward the crashing issue with the PC version.
"We are working on a fix for an issue on PC that causes the game to freeze, resulting in a sound loop," a banner announces at the top of Battlelog. "We will share more information once available."
The developer has been continually releasing patches for Battlefield 4 across all of its platforms ever since the game's release last October.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP