- REVIEW: Star Wars Battlefront
- Fallout 4 PC Patch Detailed
- Mornin '15
- Just Cause 3 PC Specs Leaked
- Star Wars: Battlefront's PS4 Player Base Bigger Than PC and Xbox One Put Together
- Destiny Getting Back More Year One Exotics
- Star Wars: Battlefront Tops UK Chart
- Steam: Fallout 4 Top-Seller, Dota 2 Most Played
Whether you still care about Battlefield 4 or not, DICE is still rolling out the patches to fix the game across the multiple versions. Today they are releasing a new patch for the Xbox 360 version that will fix several items, including crash problems when players enter an IFV/MBT gunner seat, invisible walls, permanently spotting bomb carriers, users getting stuck on loading screens, and quite a few sound issues.
DICE is now turning toward the crashing issue with the PC version.
"We are working on a fix for an issue on PC that causes the game to freeze, resulting in a sound loop," a banner announces at the top of Battlelog. "We will share more information once available."
The developer has been continually releasing patches for Battlefield 4 across all of its platforms ever since the game's release last October.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP