- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Whether you still care about Battlefield 4 or not, DICE is still rolling out the patches to fix the game across the multiple versions. Today they are releasing a new patch for the Xbox 360 version that will fix several items, including crash problems when players enter an IFV/MBT gunner seat, invisible walls, permanently spotting bomb carriers, users getting stuck on loading screens, and quite a few sound issues.
DICE is now turning toward the crashing issue with the PC version.
"We are working on a fix for an issue on PC that causes the game to freeze, resulting in a sound loop," a banner announces at the top of Battlelog. "We will share more information once available."
The developer has been continually releasing patches for Battlefield 4 across all of its platforms ever since the game's release last October.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP