- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Whether you still care about Battlefield 4 or not, DICE is still rolling out the patches to fix the game across the multiple versions. Today they are releasing a new patch for the Xbox 360 version that will fix several items, including crash problems when players enter an IFV/MBT gunner seat, invisible walls, permanently spotting bomb carriers, users getting stuck on loading screens, and quite a few sound issues.
DICE is now turning toward the crashing issue with the PC version.
"We are working on a fix for an issue on PC that causes the game to freeze, resulting in a sound loop," a banner announces at the top of Battlelog. "We will share more information once available."
The developer has been continually releasing patches for Battlefield 4 across all of its platforms ever since the game's release last October.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP