- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Whether you still care about Battlefield 4 or not, DICE is still rolling out the patches to fix the game across the multiple versions. Today they are releasing a new patch for the Xbox 360 version that will fix several items, including crash problems when players enter an IFV/MBT gunner seat, invisible walls, permanently spotting bomb carriers, users getting stuck on loading screens, and quite a few sound issues.
DICE is now turning toward the crashing issue with the PC version.
"We are working on a fix for an issue on PC that causes the game to freeze, resulting in a sound loop," a banner announces at the top of Battlelog. "We will share more information once available."
The developer has been continually releasing patches for Battlefield 4 across all of its platforms ever since the game's release last October.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP