- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Battlefield 4 really can't catch a break. DICE is now looking into a new bug that has cropped up, something called on the internet the "Death Shield" bug, which creates an invisible shield with a revivable body.
The video below illustrates this comical bug.
QA project lead at DICE, Jaqub Ajmal, has said that the studio is "looking into it and will bug it." However, they have emphasized that resolving the lag problem and the rubber-banding issues are higher priorities at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP