- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Battlefield 4 really can't catch a break. DICE is now looking into a new bug that has cropped up, something called on the internet the "Death Shield" bug, which creates an invisible shield with a revivable body.
The video below illustrates this comical bug.
QA project lead at DICE, Jaqub Ajmal, has said that the studio is "looking into it and will bug it." However, they have emphasized that resolving the lag problem and the rubber-banding issues are higher priorities at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP