- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Battlefield 4 really can't catch a break. DICE is now looking into a new bug that has cropped up, something called on the internet the "Death Shield" bug, which creates an invisible shield with a revivable body.
The video below illustrates this comical bug.
QA project lead at DICE, Jaqub Ajmal, has said that the studio is "looking into it and will bug it." However, they have emphasized that resolving the lag problem and the rubber-banding issues are higher priorities at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP