- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Battlefield 4 really can't catch a break. DICE is now looking into a new bug that has cropped up, something called on the internet the "Death Shield" bug, which creates an invisible shield with a revivable body.
The video below illustrates this comical bug.
QA project lead at DICE, Jaqub Ajmal, has said that the studio is "looking into it and will bug it." However, they have emphasized that resolving the lag problem and the rubber-banding issues are higher priorities at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP