- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Here's the word:
Presenting 'The Awakening'- the first in a three-part Dishonored webisode series entitled 'The Tales from Dunwall'. These engrossing prequels, scored by Daniel Licht (Dexter) and narrated by Chloe Grace Mortez (Kick Ass), gives you a first-hand glimpse into Dishonored's shadowy whaling world of Dunwall, where plague is rampant and the city is in disarray and on the verge of dystopia.
Created by Psyop, each episode was predominantly produced by hand. Each frame was a fully rendered style frame, which was then enhanced with 3D elements to add to the painterly atmosphere, dimension and depth of each shot.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP