- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
Composer Daniel Licht is working on the soundtrack for Arkane's game Dishonored. The game has already been supported by a pretty solid cast, including Susan Sarandon, Brad Dourif, Carrie Fisher and Chloe Grace Moretz.
Licht's recent work includes the music for Silent Hill: Downpour.
To convey Dishonored's steampunk style Daniel Licht stated "I wanted the music to reflect 19th century London combined with modern elements, so I composed a dark ambient score with atonal textures including the Stardivari Hammer violin." Dishonored
According to the press release, "Daniel Licht has built a solid reputation for original instrumentation in both film and television composing. Licht is currently scoring his 7th consecutive season of Showtime's Emmy Award winning series Dexter and NBC's new midseason drama Infamous. Licht's composing credits include, Stephen King's Thinner, Cowboy Up, The Winner, Dumbstruck, Splendor, Children of the Corn II, ABC's Body of Proof and Konami videogame Silent Hill: Downpour. He recently received a standing ovation for his performance of his Dexter music to a sold out concert in Hollywood that featured a special introduction by Michael C. Hall (Dexter). Licht will be performing an additional concert of his macabre music featuring music of Dexter on October 29, 2012 at Largo at the Cornet in West Hollywood. In January, Licht was named "Composer of the Year" at the Third Annual Horror Awards in Moscow, Russia."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP