- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
Composer Daniel Licht is working on the soundtrack for Arkane's game Dishonored. The game has already been supported by a pretty solid cast, including Susan Sarandon, Brad Dourif, Carrie Fisher and Chloe Grace Moretz.
Licht's recent work includes the music for Silent Hill: Downpour.
To convey Dishonored's steampunk style Daniel Licht stated "I wanted the music to reflect 19th century London combined with modern elements, so I composed a dark ambient score with atonal textures including the Stardivari Hammer violin." Dishonored
According to the press release, "Daniel Licht has built a solid reputation for original instrumentation in both film and television composing. Licht is currently scoring his 7th consecutive season of Showtime's Emmy Award winning series Dexter and NBC's new midseason drama Infamous. Licht's composing credits include, Stephen King's Thinner, Cowboy Up, The Winner, Dumbstruck, Splendor, Children of the Corn II, ABC's Body of Proof and Konami videogame Silent Hill: Downpour. He recently received a standing ovation for his performance of his Dexter music to a sold out concert in Hollywood that featured a special introduction by Michael C. Hall (Dexter). Licht will be performing an additional concert of his macabre music featuring music of Dexter on October 29, 2012 at Largo at the Cornet in West Hollywood. In January, Licht was named "Composer of the Year" at the Third Annual Horror Awards in Moscow, Russia."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP