- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
The second DLC package for Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall, is making its way to all platforms next Tuesday. To get you excited for what's to come, Bethesda has released a trailer.
In Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall you play from a new perspective. You're put in control of Daud, one of the antagonists in the original game's campaign. As you might remember from your confrontations with him, he has supernatural powers that make him a force to be reckoned with. The journey in this new DLC will be challenging, so using abilities such as 'Summon Assassin' and 'Blink' will be critical to conquering the new districts of the DLC.
Watch the trailer below:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP