- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
The second DLC package for Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall, is making its way to all platforms next Tuesday. To get you excited for what's to come, Bethesda has released a trailer.
In Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall you play from a new perspective. You're put in control of Daud, one of the antagonists in the original game's campaign. As you might remember from your confrontations with him, he has supernatural powers that make him a force to be reckoned with. The journey in this new DLC will be challenging, so using abilities such as 'Summon Assassin' and 'Blink' will be critical to conquering the new districts of the DLC.
Watch the trailer below:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP