- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
The second DLC package for Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall, is making its way to all platforms next Tuesday. To get you excited for what's to come, Bethesda has released a trailer.
In Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall you play from a new perspective. You're put in control of Daud, one of the antagonists in the original game's campaign. As you might remember from your confrontations with him, he has supernatural powers that make him a force to be reckoned with. The journey in this new DLC will be challenging, so using abilities such as 'Summon Assassin' and 'Blink' will be critical to conquering the new districts of the DLC.
Watch the trailer below:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP