- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
The Walt Disney Company is officially going to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction worth $4.05 billion.
"It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers," said George Lucas, 100 percent owner, founder and chairman of Marin and San Francisco-based Lucasfilm.
"I've always believed that Star Wars could live beyond me, and I thought it was important to set up the transition during my lifetime."
Just give Star Wars to Peter Jackson and be done with it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP