- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
The Walt Disney Company is officially going to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction worth $4.05 billion.
"It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers," said George Lucas, 100 percent owner, founder and chairman of Marin and San Francisco-based Lucasfilm.
"I've always believed that Star Wars could live beyond me, and I thought it was important to set up the transition during my lifetime."
Just give Star Wars to Peter Jackson and be done with it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP