- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
The Walt Disney Company is officially going to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction worth $4.05 billion.
"It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers," said George Lucas, 100 percent owner, founder and chairman of Marin and San Francisco-based Lucasfilm.
"I've always believed that Star Wars could live beyond me, and I thought it was important to set up the transition during my lifetime."
Just give Star Wars to Peter Jackson and be done with it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP