- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
The Walt Disney Company is officially going to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction worth $4.05 billion.
"It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers," said George Lucas, 100 percent owner, founder and chairman of Marin and San Francisco-based Lucasfilm.
"I've always believed that Star Wars could live beyond me, and I thought it was important to set up the transition during my lifetime."
Just give Star Wars to Peter Jackson and be done with it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP