- More Casting Announcements for Angry Birds Movie
- Kickstarter Game Funding Down Significantly in 2014
- The Walking Dead Game Dated for PS4 and Xbox One
- Alien Isolation 'Stomp' and 'Flared Up' Trailers
- PlayStation Plus Fees Getting a Price Increase in Some Areas
- Voting Poll: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
The Walt Disney Company is officially going to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction worth $4.05 billion.
"It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers," said George Lucas, 100 percent owner, founder and chairman of Marin and San Francisco-based Lucasfilm.
"I've always believed that Star Wars could live beyond me, and I thought it was important to set up the transition during my lifetime."
Just give Star Wars to Peter Jackson and be done with it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP