- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Divine Kardashian: Original Sin
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
The Walt Disney Company is officially going to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction worth $4.05 billion.
"It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers," said George Lucas, 100 percent owner, founder and chairman of Marin and San Francisco-based Lucasfilm.
"I've always believed that Star Wars could live beyond me, and I thought it was important to set up the transition during my lifetime."
Just give Star Wars to Peter Jackson and be done with it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP