- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
Disney Interactive is offering Wii owners an incentive to make that transition to the Wii U. For those who haven't made the upgrade, if you own Disney Infinity for the Wii, you can upgrade to the Wii U version for free.
Starting today, Disney Infinity Wii owners can visit the eShop and pick up the Wii U version for free. Once you make that leap to the Wii U, you can download your purchase and already have a game for the Wii U without paying anything extra.
Why are they doing this? It's half out of love for Nintendo, but it's mostly due to Disney Infinity 2.0 releasing on September 23rd, which won't be available on the Wii. Since all of the characters from Disney Infinity can be played with in 2.0, such a transition makes sense.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP