- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Disney Interactive is offering Wii owners an incentive to make that transition to the Wii U. For those who haven't made the upgrade, if you own Disney Infinity for the Wii, you can upgrade to the Wii U version for free.
Starting today, Disney Infinity Wii owners can visit the eShop and pick up the Wii U version for free. Once you make that leap to the Wii U, you can download your purchase and already have a game for the Wii U without paying anything extra.
Why are they doing this? It's half out of love for Nintendo, but it's mostly due to Disney Infinity 2.0 releasing on September 23rd, which won't be available on the Wii. Since all of the characters from Disney Infinity can be played with in 2.0, such a transition makes sense.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP