- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Disney Interactive is offering Wii owners an incentive to make that transition to the Wii U. For those who haven't made the upgrade, if you own Disney Infinity for the Wii, you can upgrade to the Wii U version for free.
Starting today, Disney Infinity Wii owners can visit the eShop and pick up the Wii U version for free. Once you make that leap to the Wii U, you can download your purchase and already have a game for the Wii U without paying anything extra.
Why are they doing this? It's half out of love for Nintendo, but it's mostly due to Disney Infinity 2.0 releasing on September 23rd, which won't be available on the Wii. Since all of the characters from Disney Infinity can be played with in 2.0, such a transition makes sense.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP