- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Disney Interactive is offering Wii owners an incentive to make that transition to the Wii U. For those who haven't made the upgrade, if you own Disney Infinity for the Wii, you can upgrade to the Wii U version for free.
Starting today, Disney Infinity Wii owners can visit the eShop and pick up the Wii U version for free. Once you make that leap to the Wii U, you can download your purchase and already have a game for the Wii U without paying anything extra.
Why are they doing this? It's half out of love for Nintendo, but it's mostly due to Disney Infinity 2.0 releasing on September 23rd, which won't be available on the Wii. Since all of the characters from Disney Infinity can be played with in 2.0, such a transition makes sense.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP