- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Ever since Disney purchased the rights to Star Wars from George Lucas, they have effectively done everything and anything to flush out the old regime. First they laid off the entire staff at LucasArts, then they shut down The Clone Wars animated series mid-season, and now they have finally released their trademark hold on Star Wars 1313.
Disney did not renew the trademark when it was up this past December, and now the US Patent and Trademark Office lists Star Wars 1313 as "Abandoned because no Statement of Use or Extension Request timely filed after Notice of Allowance was issued."
Since EA now holds the Star Wars franchise for gaming, it's always possible they'll resurrect the title and continue working on the property, but no one should count on that. All we can do is hope that Battlefront isn't as colossal of a train wreck as Battlefield 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP