- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Ever since Disney purchased the rights to Star Wars from George Lucas, they have effectively done everything and anything to flush out the old regime. First they laid off the entire staff at LucasArts, then they shut down The Clone Wars animated series mid-season, and now they have finally released their trademark hold on Star Wars 1313.
Disney did not renew the trademark when it was up this past December, and now the US Patent and Trademark Office lists Star Wars 1313 as "Abandoned because no Statement of Use or Extension Request timely filed after Notice of Allowance was issued."
Since EA now holds the Star Wars franchise for gaming, it's always possible they'll resurrect the title and continue working on the property, but no one should count on that. All we can do is hope that Battlefront isn't as colossal of a train wreck as Battlefield 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP