- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Ever since Disney purchased the rights to Star Wars from George Lucas, they have effectively done everything and anything to flush out the old regime. First they laid off the entire staff at LucasArts, then they shut down The Clone Wars animated series mid-season, and now they have finally released their trademark hold on Star Wars 1313.
Disney did not renew the trademark when it was up this past December, and now the US Patent and Trademark Office lists Star Wars 1313 as "Abandoned because no Statement of Use or Extension Request timely filed after Notice of Allowance was issued."
Since EA now holds the Star Wars franchise for gaming, it's always possible they'll resurrect the title and continue working on the property, but no one should count on that. All we can do is hope that Battlefront isn't as colossal of a train wreck as Battlefield 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP