- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Ever since Disney purchased the rights to Star Wars from George Lucas, they have effectively done everything and anything to flush out the old regime. First they laid off the entire staff at LucasArts, then they shut down The Clone Wars animated series mid-season, and now they have finally released their trademark hold on Star Wars 1313.
Disney did not renew the trademark when it was up this past December, and now the US Patent and Trademark Office lists Star Wars 1313 as "Abandoned because no Statement of Use or Extension Request timely filed after Notice of Allowance was issued."
Since EA now holds the Star Wars franchise for gaming, it's always possible they'll resurrect the title and continue working on the property, but no one should count on that. All we can do is hope that Battlefront isn't as colossal of a train wreck as Battlefield 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP