- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Ever since Disney purchased the rights to Star Wars from George Lucas, they have effectively done everything and anything to flush out the old regime. First they laid off the entire staff at LucasArts, then they shut down The Clone Wars animated series mid-season, and now they have finally released their trademark hold on Star Wars 1313.
Disney did not renew the trademark when it was up this past December, and now the US Patent and Trademark Office lists Star Wars 1313 as "Abandoned because no Statement of Use or Extension Request timely filed after Notice of Allowance was issued."
Since EA now holds the Star Wars franchise for gaming, it's always possible they'll resurrect the title and continue working on the property, but no one should count on that. All we can do is hope that Battlefront isn't as colossal of a train wreck as Battlefield 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP