- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Following the latest hypage surrounding Star Wars, we've learned that the upcoming movie will be in the hands of noted director JJ Abrams. Now it appears that Disney'll be making several stand-alone films set within the Star Wars universe - next to the standard saga, that is.Â
"We are in fact working on a few stand-alone films," Disney boss Bob Iger told CNBC's Julia Boorstin. "Larry Kasdan and Simon Kinberg are both working on films derived from great Star Wars characters that are not part of the overall saga. So we plan to make Star Wars VII, VIII and IX over roughly a six-year period of time starting in 2015. But there are going to be a few other films released in that period of time too."
I take consolation in a few things here. The first is that writer Lawernce Kasdan (Return of the Jedi, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Empire Strikes Back) is involved and the second is that JJ Abrams is a guy whose work speaks for itself.
However, the whole might easily stomped to death thanks to those greedy executives at Disney who just can't resist milking the cash cow (Cash cow? More like cash octopus...).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
|Occasionally, only hints and video guides. ||34.95%|
|No. Never. ||26.30%|
|You can cheat in video games?||7.29%|